La Liga Thread

Steve

http://www.iffhs.de/?10f42e00fa2d17f73702fa3016e23c17f7370eff3702bb1c2bbb6f28f53512

Speaking about La Liga...Barca leads...but I am pleased to see Chelsea Football Club placed 2nd, see above.

Man United 27th....Liverpool 39th... City 40th .... Spurs 52nd.......CHELSEA 2ND.... Lol ... You've just got to love that ranking board. =)

Man United 27th....Liverpool 39th... City 40th .... Spurs 52nd.......CHELSEA 2ND.... Lol ... You've just got to love that ranking board. =)

Personally, I was pretty surprised by it, I must admit. I believe CL title has done it though.

Sometimes, I am pissed off by the current situation at the club, then I read the above rankings & it made my day.

Real Madrid have produced some interesting players in the last decade or so.

Roberto Soldado

Álvaro Arbeloa

Juan Mata

Álvaro Negredo

Dani Parejo

José Callejon

Francisco Pavon

Esteban Granero

Javi García

Borja Valero

That's a solid team.

Thats an incredible number of good players. They say Real barely produce/give a chance to talented youngsters but imagine if they had and won with those players years ago..

The most interesting thing about Spanish football is when supporters for clubs like Sevilla break in out in protest chants criticising Real Madrid, Barcelona, unfair sponsorship and unfair timetables.

Once the Spanish FA postponed a Sevilla match for several hours because José Mourinho was giving a press conference... I think kick off was about 11:00pm...