La Liga Thread

Steve

Varane reminds me a lot of JT's beginnings with us.

Yep. You are always a bit skeptical when someone is hyped up as much as Varane was before he even really started playing, but damn he has looked great every time I have seen him this season.

It was hilarious, both he and Puyol were shocked that someone dared judge something against them despite the penalty being obvious. Pedro and Albas cuntish diving through the whole match was also hilarious, especially this one from Alba

iblR834g7wcRFr.gifibqVGQlKa7kso9.gif

It is time for dives to be punished as hard as fouls. From the sporting aspect dives are in general more disgusting and unsporting behaviour. In most cases a foul is not intentional, a player aims for the ball, might not quite get it and accepts the consequences. Both players and the ref are cool with that. A dive is a cheat to a)get a freekick or penalty b)get the other player booked c)camouflage the own failure. Obnoxious in multiple ways. In normal life, it is a crime to try to deceive the judge, the problem is it is not always easy to prove. In this case, it could not be more blatant. Players get booked for fouls, rightly so or not but why do i never see a Barca player get booked for a dvie? It is a joke, Barca is called one of the great sports teams of our generation, when their success is majorly built on all kinds of unsporting behaviour. If players had got booked for dives retrospectively in the first place, I am quite sure BArcas achievements would not have been possible.

It was hilarious, both he and Puyol were shocked that someone dared judge something against them despite the penalty being obvious. Pedro and Albas cuntish diving through the whole match was also hilarious, especially this one from Alba

iblR834g7wcRFr.gifibqVGQlKa7kso9.gif

The difference:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=nxpMS5Cm6Vo

FT: Shake hands swap shirts haha

cav_chi.jpg

Apparently Morata was MOTM! Huge for his career if true considering it was an El Clasico, regardless how far apart the team are in the league table. I remember watching this guy at youth level and just seeing something special in him. I never knew what it was, and I still don't. He's not a great finisher, not great at anything really - but it's his attitude on the pitch. The confidence, composure and determination which just gets him in the right positions, and then he simply makes the right choices.