La Liga Thread

Steve

Saw this just then:

Unable to pay back the interest on their huge debts, Spain’s regional governments are seeking bailouts from a central government—even though Madrid itself is so mired in financial crisis that this could lead to a debt default by the Spanish government.

The regions that face the highest debt maturities are Catalonia (€5.8 billion), Madrid (€1.3 billion).

Source: http://wsws.org/arti.../spai-j25.shtml

Time to call back the loans from "Mes que un Business" and "LOS GALACTICLOLS".

Malaga could lose their place of Champions League if they don't pay the players. They have financial problems because the sheikh doesn't put money. Tomorrow they say that a decision will be made. Malaga won't get relegated that is 100% sure but they could lose their place in the UCL for next season. let's see what happens...

So this is why Malaga are now fucked. They were simply being used. Sometimes you really have to be careful who controls your club. Hopefully the same happens to Man City. At least we know we're owned by someone that loves our club.

http://blrb.co.uk/wtf-happened-malaga-cf/

http://www.football-italia.net/23392/mou-maybe-i%E2%80%99m-only-one

Jose Mourinho has again taken time to reflect on his success in Europe as a Coach and has suggested a new nickname for himself.

The Portuguese won the League title with Real Madrid last season, to add to similar achievements with Porto, Chelsea and Inter.

Talking about this progression and his treble-winning term with the Nerazzurri, Mourinho suggested that he was less concentrated on himself nowadays, before suggesting that he might merit a new nickname.

“Having already won virtually everything, over time I have become less selfish and egocentric,” he reflected on Portuguese television this week.

“I always like to include the joy of others, for the atmosphere around me. That win with Inter gave me particular pleasure, because I saw a club return to victory after 50 years. These challenges motivate me, but they are not personal goals.

“In England I was presented as the Special One. Thank God things have continued to go well. And, like it or not, I am the only one to have won the titles in England, Italy and Spain.

“Perhaps, therefore, rather than the Special One, they should start calling me the Only One.”

:lol: Typical Jose.

Lolol.

http://www.guardian....ll?CMP=twt_guac

The irony is amazing. All is well and yet all is cancerous in Spanish football. Records are being broken and yet teams are going bust. It's eating itself alive and it will be delightful to watch when La Liga will consist of 38 Clasico's and nothing else.

I wonder why the other 18 teams won't stop investing in players. Doctors are the way forward. Find better doctors than the big two, beat them.

YES!! 1-1 against Barca now! Good stuff. Let them both suffeeeeeeeer! (Will probably end 4-1).

Ah fuck... Messi is underway again. 2-1.

EDIT 2: Messi again. How did he react so well, fucking hell this could be anything. I'll predict 9-2.