La Liga Thread

Steve

I hate draws. No team should win because of being equal. Man City winning the prem on goal difference is as bad as it gets but Real Madrid all having orgasm's and celebrating with a trophy in a 4-4, i hate it. It's probably my most hated thing in football. If you're good enough, win right? yeah they won 2-1, but they lost 3-2, why do they win. Just crap.

Man Utd and Man City shoulda had a one-off final at Wembley for the title or a 2 legged decider.

Real Madrid and Barca shouldn't have had away goals. It shoulda been extra time and pens.

When i watch football, i want to see a genuine winner. BORING.

W/ that logic, Chelsea should give up their European Cup. The Final was a draw AET.

Higuain is good but probably the worst finisher in european football.

Mario Gomez.

Anyway, Ronaldo has now scored in 5 successive Clasico's. People should hop off the "he's shit in the big games" bandwagon. Also, this was amazing:

tumblr_m9jd4xJ3Rt1rb6ybjo1_500.gif

W/ that logic, Chelsea should give up their European Cup. The Final was a draw AET.

No because i said the Madrid Barca game shoulda gone to Extra Time and pens. We won on pens, we genuinely won. I would just rather win on aggregate than win on away goals because i simply see it as not beating your opponents. I would've accepted away goals against Barca because of how they celebrated when they beat us on away goals in '09 but winning on agg is so much sweeter.

And yes it's harder to score away, so it's easier to score at home. Why Madrid only score 2 at home then and Barca 3. It's equal to me, you lose 2-1 but you won 3-2. A win is a win and look at the winner? Valdes trying to run round Di Maria and Di Maria blatantly fouled him and scored an open goal. When it's 2 clubs from the same country, away goals is crap, especially for a trophy so small.

I prefer how the Spanish League uses head to head before goal difference though. It seems fairer that way. At least Man City did genuinely beat Man Utd twice and in affect, the 6-1 was the title decider as the goal difference was from that game.

Mario Gomez.

Anyway, Ronaldo has now scored in 5 successive Clasico's. People should hop off the "he's shit in the big games" bandwagon. Also, this was amazing:

Just thought I'd leave this here.

Antonio Cassano aged 17 scoring his first ever Serie A goal, the winner against Inter Milan no less.

• 2 weeks later...

end of the road for JM????

If they keep playing like this, then probably. They really struggled in the first half, conceded a very stupid goal and couldn't take their chances in the 2nd half.

Very very bad start for them, but they have the players to turn it around.

I was joking ..we are top of league with an RDM thread ,,,Real already 8 points babk

Hahahaha I know, was just pointing it out.

They are propabily doing the same, they will want RDM next! Want to swap???

People contest Roman's patience and after 4 games do the same....