La Liga Thread

Steve

I am growing weary of your narcissism. You have not at any stage shown proof or souces to back up any of your statments. Not once have you debunked my arguements, you just use the logical fallacy of ad hominem i.e. your arguement is terrible and mine is better. You my friend are most immature person I have ever had the displeasure of arguing.

"For the record when you post something, post it correctly, dont edit it, or else that seems like you are unsure about what you are writing and it may leave my response lacking as you keep adding to it."

If I'm not mistaken you edited your previous posts. You either hold double standards or are a hypocrite.

Edit: and about that article on swiss ramble, it has things that i had a basic understanding of already. Real Madrid is top class when it comes to revenue, profit, ffp, ability to pay debt, future, etc.

&

Edit: if you really are interested in engaging in leveled discussion for the plain enrichment of knowledge, mutual at that, then im open, but you are trying to beat me with faulty and ill logic and intentions and you cant, thats all.

I shall quote the "master of debate" [sic]:

You got nothing there again bud.

I give you an F, back to pre-school for you. :fainthv9:

I am finished with you. I have nothing more to say you. I wipe this disgusting mess from my hands. You are not worth my time.

You have not understood the fact in hand under the correct context.(I was adding tidbits of info, he was reconstructing his ideas and making a mess out of it, you see things differently and thats ok as i dont give a dam). Your brain is probably incapable of doing so, so same difference.

I have debunked everything possible and proved my self right every time, you have been unable to beat me, and just cant help your self, try to reach my heights by beating me in any argument.

Your arguments, such as many that i have seen before in this forum and many others, and in real life, well basically everywhere :D are malinformed, you know what...they are simply a joke.

You and so many others FAILED to counter my arguments, i debunked yours without even stating mine in many cases. I dominated the many of you today, and i hope this serves a lesson on you on how to deal with real men with real brains.

Deal with it, now run away child.

For all that read this and care :D...

I have no problem with reading other people's opinions for the most part but when narrow minded, shallow, foolish people decide to say things either to me or in general, in EITHER reply form, a 1st statement form, i feel free to bring down anything i find ridiculous with irrefutable ownage. I do so in a nice logical statement first, but i turn my more aggressive tone when you decide to do so yourself.

The example has been clear in this forum as i can count with my great fingers how many people have gotten butthurt and decided to shun me, just to come back and fail to bring me down. They all gave up, the pattern was simple, after they lose the ability to talk coherently about relevant topics, they tried to attack my relative frame of thinking in various ways, but just failed.

My intention is never to troll, as i dont think i have ever done so, but if i see something stupid i always try to correct it, and when i do, and as i did today, countless of users reacted in childish manners.

I've done nothing wrong, look in the mirrors.

Cheers.

Nah you are being narrow minded now.

It truly is impossible due to the quality of barca's midfield. Yaya toure could be used if they NEEDED of his service but they dont at the moment, and even if they do in the next couple of years he would be 31 or so and there would probably be better options, and anyways as long as busquets is there toure would always be a squad player, warming the bench.

While in madrid we have no one like him, he would bench khedira, and lass is practically out already. Granero, sahin, alonso are different and needed.

Apples and Oranges.

Sigh..you wont beat me so just go eat a sandwich, you just keep replying in an attempt to prove me wrong, when im not because i know what im talking about, and you know that,you are trying to beat my will, and thats why you keep replying even though you said youd ignore me in the other thread. Its getting late here, and id rather sleep than keep going in circles with you.

Cheerio.

Edit: if you really are interested in engaging in leveled discussion for the plain enrichment of knowledge, mutual at that, then im open, but you are trying to beat me with faulty and ill logic and intentions and you cant, thats all.

Isn't Keita going to be sold soon?

@ cap, i dont give a rabbits tail :clown: if its not a "word", it is if i make it one, and everyone here understands it so take it.

Keita might leave but im not sure. Irrelevent towards the toure thingy though.

Barca fans dislike keita to a certain degree i believe.

Keita isn't bad, but he's no Toure. It's all academic though, Toure plays for Man City and they don't sell anyone if they need them. Real and Barca can have a bidding war but no matter what sum they fax in to Etihad Stadium, I think the Sheikh will just laugh it off.

Keita isn't bad, but he's no Toure. It's all academic though, Toure plays for Man City and they don't sell anyone if they need them. Real and Barca can have a bidding war but no matter what sum they fax in to Etihad Stadium, I think the Sheikh will just laugh it off.

Quite possible indeed.

No thats a pipe dream. None needs tevez, hes a nutcase.

We have benema and higuain.

Barca dont need another idiot in their team.

Adebayor? nope

On regards to strikers what happened to Morata and Joselu? On the latter I heard some rumors about Arsenal and West Ham. West Ham are going for some crazy players in Castaignos, Elia and maybe even Joselu! I refuse to believe that Allardyce is the brains behind those moves :D

You'll also have Canales as a midfielding option when he returns in 2013, not to mention a certain Zidane + many others who are being developed. I wonder how many of these youngsters will make it? They have the talent but with the consistently world-class names making up the Madrid squad the chances always seem slim.

On regards to strikers what happened to Morata and Joselu? On the latter I heard some rumors about Arsenal and West Ham. West Ham are going for some crazy players in Castaignos, Elia and maybe even Joselu! I refuse to believe that Allardyce is the brains behind those moves :D

You'll also have Canales as a midfielding option when he returns in 2013, not to mention a certain Zidane + many others who are being developed. I wonder how many of these youngsters will make it? They have the talent but with the consistently world-class names making up the Madrid squad the chances always seem slim.

Many of our young castilla talent has to be loaned out, but right now we are putting more emphasis in our castilla than we have in a long time.

Our current castilla generation is one of the most promising, maybe ever. Sarabia has been loaned out to getafe, ( hasnt done so well), jese rodriguez is one of the big names and i think he should get loaned out, and then brought here again eventually.

Out of all our current talent i think

Sarabia

Morata

Jese

Carvajal have the biggest chances of success.

Our castila is now in seguna division and thats great for us. Regarding canales, i dont think hes coming back, mourinho has shown no interest in him, and canales has stated how he would gladly stay in valencia if needed.

Joselu's prive was upgraded to 10 million by the club, they dont want him to leave, so hes gonna stay.

Morata might get 1st team spot this year, we will see.

Crvajal might end up being real madrid's next great rightback.

Many of our young castilla talent has to be loaned out, but right now we are putting more emphasis in our castilla than we have in a long time.

Our current castilla generation is one of the most promising, maybe ever. Sarabia has been loaned out to getafe, ( hasnt done so well), jese rodriguez is one of the big names and i think he should get loaned out, and then brought here again eventually.

Out of all our current talent i think

Sarabia

Morata

Jese

Carvajal have the biggest chances of success.

Our castila is now in seguna division and thats great for us. Regarding canales, i dont think hes coming back, mourinho has shown no interest in him, and canales has stated how he would gladly stay in valencia if needed.

Joselu's prive was upgraded to 10 million by the club, they dont want him to leave, so hes gonna stay.

Morata might get 1st team spot this year, we will see.

Crvajal might end up being real madrid's next great rightback.

Good to know, Jese was one of the extras in your UCL squad that's why I was shocked he had the 1 app. Wasn't Sarabia also sold to Getafe for like a million but with a buy back clause? On defenders I would also like to see Varane play more and I'm certain he will. He was a really good buy and has a very, very bright future.

Good to know, Jese was one of the extras in your UCL squad that's why I was shocked he had the 1 app. Wasn't Sarabia also sold to Getafe for like a million but with a buy back clause? On defenders I would also like to see Varane play more and I'm certain he will. He was a really good buy and has a very, very bright future.

Thanks for the compliments on the players, i really appreciate your nice dialogue :yay: :blue scalf:

Varane has a great future, some pepe haters want him to start over pepe and with good reason

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaGbydDe4VM

Could be an all time great ( ya i know its brash :) ) but hes 19 and shows so much godliness :D

carvajal and morata i think will be given a substantial amount of first team matches this season. They are both still with us.

Sarabia is in getafe yes, but he should come back for a season in segunda, or just gtfo getafe.

I see what you trying to say.

So then what about other players you guys have.

Is Canales, Granero, Altintop, Callejon, Diarra going to be sold?

Or maybe form of some type interchange?

All i can say is that altintop is out, lass is out, canales might not be coming back specially if a guy like modric comes, and hes also very injury prone as we have all seen, im unsure about him, already 21 and almost in a wheel chair with no advancement in 2 years. ( lost a year in real madrid due to mourinho's poor judgement on him, and injuries in valencia).

Hopefully he kicks ass in valencia, this season and if he does well we get him and dominate :D

granero stays as long as a guy like modric doesnt come, if it happens, hes gonna get owned simply put :D

Only exchange in transfer i can see is lass.

I still like Canales, despite what people said about the injuries.

The only player I would love to have that I know it would be no problem buying from Madrid.

But Valencia I think will get him.

Valencia is a team that does good buy. They just recently bought some player from Mexico that played in some team from la liga, and he is good.

Like Giovani Dos Santos but more bigger and better mentality!

I still like Canales, despite what people said about the injuries.

The only player I would love to have that I know it would be no problem buying from Madrid.

But Valencia I think will get him.

Valencia is a team that does good buy. They just recently bought some player from Mexico that played in some team from la liga, and he is good.

Like Giovani Dos Santos but more bigger and better mentality!

Ya canales to chelsea is more than open but i doubt it will happen, as if he wants to stay in valencia it will be impossible for them not to snatch him.

The player you are talking about is guardado which is often the man of the match for mexico in their nt games in like 3 out of 5 games, even more so than chicharito and dos santos.

Good buy i suppose.

Dont Valencia not have Canales on a two year loan with the option to buy?

Yeah.

And I remember him and Kakuta where the top players of the youth Euro about a year or two ago.

Canales has been injuries, and Kakuta a lot of fail loans.

I would love to see these two pick up their act in the coming seasons.

Canales should just stay at Valencia as their game suits him and he will get more playing time there.

Somehow I though Canales could play with us interchanging the creative role with Mata.

And Kakuta....I hope RDM can give him some chances like he did with Ryan!