Neymar

the wes

You dont know that, have you talked to Roman Abramovich?

I dont deny we need the money for way more important gaps in our squad, but if he wants a new shiny toy he will get!

Yes I have... Stop trying to be a smartass. You are of course free to think and hope for whatever you want to, but we still wont buy Neymar.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes I have... Stop trying to be a smartass. You are of course free to think and hope for whatever you want to, but we still wont buy Neymar.

I am not, you are the one trying to be the "future teller" of the forum just because you got one thing right.

I am saying anything could happen, you are the one trying to be smart by craving anyone but Barcelona and Real has no chance.

I am not, you are the one trying to be the "future teller" of the forum just because you got one thing right.

I am saying anything could happen, you are the one trying to be smart by craving anyone but Barcelona and Real has no chance.

We'll just see...

We'll just see...

It is not about "we will see", LOL.

It is about not being stupid to try to play "I know what Neymar or Roman will do"...

You are just pathetic to think you know what will happen, he can go to EPL. Calling someone mad to think he has a chance to go to Chelsea or ManCity is the real insanity!

It is about not being stupid to try to play "I know what Neymar or Roman will do"...

You are just pathetic to think you know what will happen, he can go to EPL. Calling someone mad to think he has a chance to go to Chelsea or ManCity is the real insanity!

We will see...

We will see...

YOU ARE A JOKE!

Have I said he wont go to Spain?

I have never seen you write one decent post with actual intelligent arguments, it is always guessing and betting, in hopes of getting lucky.

Maybe you just cant debate...

I have to agree with rmpr, im sure alot of people thought hazard would never come to the PL but to madrid instead. We wont know about the future, some people are just that confident of themselves that they are right.

If there is ANY chance of getting him, it is because of Luiz and Oscar. If they can convince him that here is good and stuff, we might get him. But Barca is the best club in world and it will be huge competition for him.

If there is ANY chance of getting him, it is because of Luiz and Oscar. If they can convince him that here is good and stuff, we might get him. But Barca is the best club in world and it will be huge competition for him.

I read somewhere his best friends in football are Oscar and Wallace? But we will see I'm sure!!

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You