Neymar

the wes

@Manuf,

Have you not seen how many crosses we're sending into the box recently?

Do you really think Neymar will out-muscle/jump the centre-backs in the Premier League to make even a single one of those crosses come to something?

We have a new philosophy now - Neymar doesn't fit in it.

Try actually watching his games and not just compilations. (Aimed at everyone who hasn't done; not specifically you.)

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@Manuf,

Do you really think Neymar will out-muscle/jump the centre-backs in the Premier League to make even a single one of those crosses come to something?

Try actually watching his games and not just compilations. (Aimed at everyone who hasn't done; not specifically you.)

crosses that don't actually reach anybody because of how weak our striker is. i think that playing with a quick false 9 could only benefit our game.

@Manuf,

Did anyone outmuscle/jump to make crosses come to something? We need to keep the ball on the ground, and I believe that neymar fits into our new philosophy like a glove. I know it's just Iraq, but neymar had a beastly game as the striker, and played Oscar in for a goal. I'd like that at club level.

Ronnie had his best year 2005. Lamps was better then and more consistent over the years. No idea why people go on about Ronaldinho in that tone. Lamps never had that south-american magic but was not second to Maradonna, zidane, pele or anyone in terms of brillance. At the same time he is superior in terms of effect and consistency

I know this is a Chelsea forum and we are all very passionate fans and all, but what have you been smoking?

Maradona is the most overrated player in the history of the game,you can make a poll out of the people who saw him play(including me) and most will agree with me that he is only a top 10 player,Messi and Pele are not only better but have done much more than primadona

Maradona is the most overrated player in the history of the game,you can make a poll out of the people who saw him play(including me) and most will agree with me that he is only a top 10 player,Messi and Pele are not only better but have done much more than primadona

I for one disagree.... was a beast of a player, practically impossible to knock of the ball, with great technique and speed.

Pele? Kinda tired of him, so determined to keep his so called number one perch that he fails to give the modern footballer credit. If ha e messi over him any day.

So Pele isn't the best just because he thinks he is?

Sigh!!!

Pele never left Brazil, football wasn't a global activity like it is today with players freely flowing to the best leagues. That's why the world cup has lost a little something in recent years, the quality of club football teams is you calls better than most international clubs.

Players today (messi let's say) regularly play against some of the best players in the world. Pele never underwent this kind of challenge, he stayed at Santos and continued to whip the local amateur players.

I'd rather have messi, and would certainly choose Maradona over him if I had too.

Sigh!!!

Pele never left Brazil, football wasn't a global activity like it is today with players freely flowing to the best leagues. That's why the world cup has lost a little something in recent years, the quality of club football teams is you calls better than most international clubs.

Players today (messi let's say) regularly play against some of the best players in the world. Pele never underwent this kind of challenge, he stayed at Santos and continued to whip the local amateur players.

I'd rather have messi, and would certainly choose Maradona over him if I had too.

DON'T YOU FORGET THE AMAZING NEW YORK COSMOS!

That's ridiculous,South American leagues used to be head to head if not better than European leagues back then.You rarely saw top players leaving their countries in their peak years like today.

Pele destroyed many European teams like Eusebio's Benfica and Milan,not to mention owning the best defender of all time, Beckenbauer.

Sigh!!!

Just shut up!

Brazilian football was as good as European back in 50s, 60s and 70s. You all just got really good because you now have African and South American players. Take all them out and put them back to their own countries and try to analyse how much quality EPL would have.

Serioulsy, what a bad argument.

I Personally think Messi, De Stefano, and Zidane, Muller were the only better footballers.

with our new system it looks like it is destined for a certain NEYMAR. He has been playing as a false 9 for Brazil for a while and his link up play and friendship with Oscar is to our advantage. Think about it, if he wants to be the best why would he go to barca and real m. when they have CR7 and Messi. I am telling you guys , Roman's next surprise to us is NEYMAR not FALCAO.

PS= we have always bought strikers that do not fit our system of play, as such a CAVANI or a NEYMAR fit us better than a FALCAO.

with our new system it looks like it is destined for a certain NEYMAR. He has been playing as a false 9 for Brazil for a while and his link up play and friendship with Oscar is to our advantage. Think about it, if he wants to be the best why would he go to barca and real m. when they have CR7 and Messi. I am telling you guys , Roman's next surprise to us is NEYMAR not FALCAO.

PS= we have always bought strikers that do not fit our system of play, as such a CAVANI or a NEYMAR fit us better than a FALCAO.

Nah Neymar is playing mostly on the left wing as inside forward ala CR7/Henry, what we need is a CF.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You