Neymar

the wes

Nah Neymar is playing mostly on the left wing as inside forward ala CR7/Henry, what we need is a CF.

Would be a dream if we bought Neymar, Sturridge steps up and becomes our #1 CF before January, we sell Torres and invest in a semi-cheap promising CF.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Would be a dream if we bought Neymar, Sturridge steps up and becomes our #1 CF before January, we sell Torres and invest in a semi-cheap promising CF.

How many semi-cheap promising CFs are there?

Kolbeinn Sigþórsson

Stephen El Shaarawy

Stevan Jovetić

Kevin Gameiro

Mattia Destro

Nélson Olivera

Luc Castaignos

Erick Torres

Francisco Alácer

Marcel Sabitzer

But how many of these players will actually come cheap?

Kolbeinn Sigþórsson

Stephen El Shaarawy

Stevan Jovetić

Kevin Gameiro

Mattia Destro

Nélson Olivera

Luc Castaignos

Erick Torres

Francisco Alácer

Marcel Sabitzer

Semi-cheap in Chelsea standard is like 25-30m. And with those kind of money that list isnt interesting.

Kolbeinn Sigþórsson

Stephen El Shaarawy

Stevan Jovetić

Kevin Gameiro

Mattia Destro

Nélson Olivera

Luc Castaignos

Erick Torres

Francisco Alácer

Marcel Sabitzer

You missed Guidetti, Rodri (benfica), Insigne,...

There are plenty of them, but it has no point of spending 15mio on such prospects when we need a powerful striker. If you wants semi cheap prospect, play Lukaku or Danny. Personaly I would even play Torres ahead of any under 23yrs old available striker right now. Too much risk in the development of that player, his inexperience, possibility that he wouldnt fit in our system, lack of confidence. Top strikers are almost all above 24 years old because experience is key to be great striker and have ability to win the match. And we need a striker with winning mentality, someone who can win match on his own, when whole team fails. Drogba was doing that for us, Falcao, Cavani are doing it for their clubs now. Get one of these two in winter if we want to get on next level, buying some kid just because we dont want to play with torres is ridiculous.

I would have wet dreams if we signed Neymar. We wouldn't be playing football anymore, we would produce magic in the pitch. The bets wouldn't be about number of goals anymore, but of how many superb dribbles and memorable plays would we create.

As an austrian I´m a little proud to see Marcel Sabitzer in one list with Stephen El Shaarawy but I don´t like to rate young players on their first form high. I think you can see the real potential in the way he works his way back from a low. Besides that I can´t remember anything extraordinary from him the Bundesliga.

To Nyemar:

I don´t like his atitude and his pricetag.

But I have to admit that he would fit perfect in our game!

He fits on wing more than as false nine. We have plenty of creativity behind our striker. Currently we lack of end product, not creating chances. Our priority should be striker who is well at positioning and can score the goal anywhere inside penalty area. Someone who is experienced enough. Neymar is fantastic player, if he played on wing for us, that would be awesome, but not as our main striker. And about his attitude, lets be professional and keep emotions away as long our club would be winning because of him. His pricetag, however is ridiculous, mostly because he never played in europe yet. 60mio is just too much. 35 would be more apropriate.

Over rated, he'll be terrible when he starts to play against good opposition.

He has played against quality opposition. He plays in the Brazil national team and they play the other national teams, the national teams have the best players from the nation. Brazilian league isnt that bad either.

This is what was said about Oscar and Hazard but its less them adjusting to the league its more the league adjusting to them.

Neymar is awesome and will be awesome end of story.

He has played against quality opposition. He plays in the Brazil national team and they play the other national teams, the national teams have the best players from the nation. Brazilian league isnt that bad either.

This is what was said about Oscar and Hazard but its less them adjusting to the league its more the league adjusting to them.

Neymar is awesome and will be awesome end of story.

Dude the guy you're replying too is a LEEDS FAN trolling...

Don't waste your time...

I don't want him to play for Chelsea, never...

look here, no respect for his teammates.

He plays himself and di no longer pass the ball because he did not shoot the penalty. I'm sure Balotelli is an angel compared to him. He will play with Oscar, Luiz and Ramires and fuck the rest

The manager was fired...

!

I don't want him to play for Chelsea, never...

look here, no respect for his teammates.

He plays himself and di no longer pass the ball because he did not shoot the penalty. I'm sure Balotelli is an angel compared to him. He will play with Oscar, Luiz and Ramires and fuck the rest

The manager was fired...

SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Neymar was 17, he wanted to take the penalty and the manager didnt allow him to (he was the penalty taker). He had previously fought with the manager and it had nothing to do with his teammates. The "no passing" stuff is just bullshit, he does his tricks to get the crowd on his side (selfish).

The manager was fired because he lost the dressing room, sounds familiar?

Neymar got bombard with tons of criticism and have learned from that. This was 2 years ago, he was a kid and it was one of the few incidents he's had. He is cocky and selfish (just like Ronaldo), but he is very professional. Neymar never misses any training or obligation, he plays in almost every game, carry his average team on his back and never had any releationship problem with his team mates or coaches (appart from Dorival Jr).

His personality is the same as Ronaldo, they are responsible and cocky. Because of that, they appear unlikeble and accumulate haters. Balotelli is far worse...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You