Neymar

the wes

It's good to get confirmation that the 188 pages we made this thread go to actually had some truth to back the potential excitement :lol:. I remember that window so well.. All the rumours, all the changing of minds. Incredible!

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He was talking about the summer of 2010 when Neymar was only 18 years old and the media hype surrounding him wasn't anywhere near like it is today. Back then he came very close to joining Chelsea and the deal was all set but Neymar backed out in the last minute and decided to stay at Santos. I suppose we were after him again in 2011 but he had already made up his mind to stay in Brazil until after the World Cup in 2014 and then he's probably going to Barcelona. Last year we got Mata instead of him so I'm not too disappointed. ;)

If we'd got him when he was 18, he'd be lucky if he played haha. He'd have been loaned out about 9 times to Bolton, Fulham, Sheffield Wednesday and Vitesse :Goober:

In this Chelsea team, Neymar would be unbelievable and this Chelsea team will be just ridiculously talented. No matter what anyone says, Neymar in THIS Chelsea team is just more than a dream. Defences up against Oscar, Hazard, Mata and Neymar would dread playing us. It's a true dream team.

In this Chelsea team, Neymar would be unbelievable and this Chelsea team will be just ridiculously talented. No matter what anyone says, Neymar in THIS Chelsea team is just more than a dream. Defences up against Oscar, Hazard, Mata and Neymar would dread playing us. It's a true dream team.

In PL, its good to have at least one clinical finisher ala Rvp or Aguero. Who is such type of player that you mentioned above? Where is aerial ability and some direct play if plan A wouldnt work?

Neymar is a fantastic player but unfortunately we don't need him. The reason for this is that the only thing that Chelsea needs badly these days is a professional strike. Neymar plays as a second striker and sometimes a winger and we already have so many wingers and we don't have a second striker because we don't need one. Neymar does not match with Chelsea's tactic.

I would rather choose Falcao or Cavani over him.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You