Neymar

the wes

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I read somewhere his best friends in football are Oscar and Wallace? But we will see I'm sure!!

I couldnt find Wallace being friend of Neymar as they never played together in same club. With Oscar, they are at least the same age. I think its more bs just because Oscar and Wallace both play for chelsea. The media stories, but who knows?

i will not mingle in the whole... 'will he come to CFC or not' debate.

Just found a great compilation of his skills. I don't know if he will fit in a physical league like the EPL with his creative/dancing like football style.

But I think we can all admit... His style of play is just a joy to watch for every football fan!!

He is class even against strong teams in NT, cant see why he could suceed in europe. He sure has that potential of Messi and Cr7, but the most important step will be who he will join once he arrives in Europe? Wrong club and his career will go downfall. Good choice and we have new superstar.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11833/8365263/Santos-forward-Neymar-eyeing-Barcelona-move-in-2014-after-World-Cup

I really wish his father would shut up. Although this is obviously just a ploy to get other teams such as Chelsea and Man City to offer him more money. It's just so annoying how Neymar's father and Pelé won't keep their mouths shut about Neymar's future.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11833/8365263/Santos-forward-Neymar-eyeing-Barcelona-move-in-2014-after-World-Cup

I really wish his father would shut up. Although this is obviously just a ploy to get other teams such as Chelsea and Man City to offer him more money. It's just so annoying how Neymar's father and Pelé won't keep their mouths shut about Neymar's future.

Neymar`s father is his agent, so he does a lot of trash talk (just like anyone).

Pele is (to me) really bothered with the fact he is being compared to Messi and I guess he wants Neymar to outshine him so the comparissons end.

Neymar`s father is his agent, so he does a lot of trash talk (just like anyone).

Pele is (to me) really bothered with the fact he is being compared to Messi and I guess he wants Neymar to outshine him so the comparissons end.

Yeah I know he's his agent. It's just so bloody annoying. I've never heard any other agent comment publicly about a client so much.

You could be right about Pelé. I always got the impressions that he doesn't want Neymar to outshine him and his reputation to be honest. Pelé just comes out publicly and says all of this crap about Neymar. He seems to think everyone cares about what he has to say. He may be a legend, but it's so annoying!

/rant over.

Yeah I know he's his agent. It's just so bloody annoying. I've never heard any other agent comment publicly about a client so much.

You could be right about Pelé. I always got the impressions that he doesn't want Neymar to outshine him and his reputation to be honest. Pelé just comes out publicly and says all of this crap about Neymar. He seems to think everyone cares about what he has to say. He may be a legend, but it's so annoying!

/rant over.

1. Agreed

2. Pele is a cunt, no need for eufemism. I love to see his amazing videos, but he has a stupid character!

1. Agreed

2. Pele is a cunt, no need for eufemism. I love to see his amazing videos, but he has a stupid character!

Thank you!

To be honest, I was a bit afraid of saying it because I've said things like 'Pelé is a cunt' on other forums and people attacked me to no end. I just hate his personality.

Thank you!

To be honest, I was a bit afraid of saying it because I've said things like 'Pelé is a cunt' on other forums and people attacked me to no end. I just hate his personality.

My last post about Pele, this is Neymar`s thread still...

Pele is the greatest player of all time, no denial. I mean, with Messi's age he had already 3 WCs and almost 1k goals. I (as any other Brazilian) will be forever and immensily grateful for what he has done. However, there is no need for false patriotism, his personality is horrible (cocky, selfish, etc).

Pele is the greatest player of all time, no denial. I mean, with Messi's age he had already 3 WCs and almost 1k goals.

Not to derail this thread or anything, but those 1k are including friendlies...it seems as if Pelé counted goals when he was down the park with his mates using jumpers for goalposts!

But seriously, I know you're probably bias for obvious reasons, but I don't buy into "he has to win a world cup" crap. Especially because the Argentinean national team is shit compared to Brazil's at the time. For me, Messi is the greatest. But I'd also go with saying that each are the greatest of their respective eras, Pelé for his, Maradona for his and Messi for his (Even though I believe Messi pisses on Maradona).

Also, wasn't Pelé injured for, like, 95% of the 62' World Cup? That's like Paulo Ferreira counting his 2nd CL! You're like, "Yeah, you have a medal, but come on..."

Not to derail this thread or anything, but those 1k are including friendlies...it seems as if Pelé counted goals when he was down the park with his mates using jumpers for goalposts!

But seriously, I know you're probably bias for obvious reasons, but I don't buy into "he has to win a world cup" crap. Especially because the Argentinean national team is shit compared to Brazil's at the time. For me, Messi is the greatest. But I'd also go with saying that each are the greatest of their respective eras, Pelé for his, Maradona for his and Messi for his (Even though I believe Messi pisses on Maradona).

Also, wasn't Pelé injured for, like, 95% of the 62' World Cup? That's like Paulo Ferreira counting his 2nd CL! You're like, "Yeah, you have a medal, but come on..."

I will have to derail it...

1. Pele has 1208 goals (it counts firendlies), but it is not some shit ones. Most of them are from regular firendlies against European Sides. it is not some shit goals he did with his friends at the park, lol. At the end of Messi career, playing in the most one sided league in history, he will still have less goals in more games than Pele (without the friendlies).

2. Brazil was not the team it is today, in 1958 and 1962, the squad was very average. Yes he was injured most of 1962, but he was still important. 1970, was pure class and it is much better than the team Messi plays.

3. Stats apart, he had the consistency of Messi with the brillance of Neymar. He could impact the game as much as Messi and still get the crowd going by waisting time doing magical tricks.

4. YOU HAVE TO WIN WC TO BE CONSIDERED THE GREATEST! It is the most prestigous event in International Football, only happens once every 4 years, you need to be on top of your form in a very specific time and overcome difficult events, Messi hasnt even scored his first goal yet (if I am right). I won't even touch Copa America...

5. Argentina shit? Please, look at their team (2010) and say they were worse than Germany to lose 4-0. If Messi had balls when it comes to World Cup, he would have won the game for them, just like Maradona and Pele (1958 and a portion of 1962) carried their teams.

6. Messi did 91 goals and it is amazing, well Pele`s 77 was made in fewer games, making the goals per game higher, OUCH.

7. Messi has 2 UCLs, 2 CWC and 5 La Liga. Pele has 2 Libertadores, 2 Intercontinental Cups and 6 Brasileiros.

8. Don't go over the bullshit of Pele never went to Europe because Brazilian League in the 60s and 70s were pure class.

9. Barcelona`s team helps him a lot as well, they are simply fantastic and he benefits from it (Santos was good too, but not as good as Barça).

10. As of right now, Messi is not even better than Zidane. He has the potential to be the greatest, but he must win WC (even better if in 2014) and continues with his from until the last day of his career (he cant have a Ronaldinho).

People will respond saying titles and goals dont count to see who has the edge, but just a little reminder that IF Didier Drogba hadn't scored those two goals in Munich, he wouldnt be chosen as the best CFC player of all time...

I will have to derail it...

1. Pele has 1208 goals (it counts firendlies), but it is not some shit ones. Most of them are from regular firendlies against European Sides. it is not some shit goals he did with his friends at the park, lol. At the end of Messi carrer, playing for the most one sided league in history, he will still have less goals in more games than Pele (without the friendlies).

2. Brazil was not the team it is today, the 1958 and 1962 squad was very average. Yes he was injured most of 1962, but he was still important. 1970, was pure class and it is much better than the team Messi plays.

3. Stats apart, he had the consistency of Messi with the brillance of Neymar. He could impact the game as much as Messi and still get the crowd going by waisting tie doing magical tricks.

4. YOU HAVE TO WIN WC TO BE CONSIDERED THE GREATEST! It only happens once every 4 years and you need to be on top of your form in a very specific time, Messi hasnt even scored (if I am right).

5. Argentina shit? Please, look at their team (2010) and say they were worse than Germany to lose 4-0. If Messi had balls when it comes to World Cup, he would have won their game for them, just like Maradona and Pele (1958 and a portion of 1962) carried their teams.

6. Messi did 91 goals, well Pele`s 77 was made in fewer games, making the goals per game higher, OUCH.

7. Messi has 2 UCLs and 2 CWC, so does Pele.

8. Lionel has to win WC and continue with his form for 5-6 more years for him to be considered the greatest. As of right now, he is not even Zidane.

Pelé does not have 2 UEFA Champions League wins.

1. Have not watched Pelé play. I've watched Maradona and Messi quite a bit.

2. Pelé annoys me.

3. I don't count friendlies and internationals as much so Pelé has 707 goals in my books. Messi still only has 288, that is a long way to go.

4. International and clubs should be counted as seperate arguments.

5. I actually don't think goals count that much. Beckenbauer has 94 and Zidane 128...

6. Australia > Argentina > Brazil in Rugby.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You