the wes

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

Aguero, Neymar and Kakuta! I'd love to see them in the same team and run defences ragged!! Yes please

Imagine this, Just imagine had we signed Neymar and Aguero... Would much rather having the option to choose them two. Rather than Sturridge and Torres!

Both? Playing 4-4-2 would we?

Actualy they both can play in 4:2:3:1 behind striker...

---------striker--------

Neymar-Aguero-Xxx

--------xxx-xxx-------

Aguero is CAM at City and Neymar is winger/LCAM at Santos/Brasil.

But both can play on wings, as strikers or second strikers.

• 3 weeks later...
Neymar wont come to Chelsea and anyone who thinks he will is mad. He will go to La Liga

Because you said so?

I definetly agree that Barcelona or Real Madrid have the strong lead to sign him, but to say people are mad to believe he will end up in England is bullshit (only if you said Italy or Germany).

Neymar, just like CR7, wants his ego to be taken care of. If we offer him the same wages and treatment Torres has (I am not saying we should do it), there is a chance he might join us!

I would vaguely said the chances are somewhat like this: Barcelona 50%, Real 30%, Chelsea 15%, Other 5%.

Because you said so?

I definetly agree that Barcelona or Real Madrid have the strong lead to sign him, but to say people are mad to believe he will end up in England is bullshit (only if you said Italy or Germany).

Neymar, just like CR7, wants his ego to be taken care of. If we offer him the same wages and treatment Torres has (I am not saying we should do it), there is a chance he might join us!

I would vaguely said the chances are somewhat like this: Barcelona 50%, Real 30%, Chelsea 15%, Other 5%.

Because we simply wont buy him. He will be very expensive and we need our money wasted on other positions.

Because we simply wont buy him. He will be very expensive and we need our money wasted on other positions.

You dont know that, have you talked to Roman Abramovich?

I dont deny we need the money for way more important gaps in our squad, but if he wants a new shiny toy he will get!

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You