the wes

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest justin_3d

Come on Real Madrid, what you are waiting for?

When you buying him?

blue%20scalf.gif

Guest justin_3d

when we sign dos Santos.

Dos Santos for 5 mill is just chump money.

Its official. Neymar is staying in Santos.

Official statement made today.

http://www.santosfc....do.asp?id=24790

Thread should be closed.

Any other news are rumors or bullshit. Lets discuss about other players. thumbsup.gif

edit: also dont believe in any kind of thing said by his agent Wagner Ribeiro. Last season he wanted Neymar to go to Chelsea and now he want Neymar to go to Madrid, because he is only interested in the money he will get.

blink.gifblink.gifblink.gifSo what? After all the talk of agents, managers, and I do not know who his remains? This player one more time to confirm that knows what he wants. At least it was gone somewhere to stop noisy. My words are wonderful days ago May, the president of Santos that he almost certainly leave after having 5 clubs who are willing to pay his clause.

blink.gifblink.gifblink.gifSo what? After all the talk of agents, managers, and I do not know who his remains? This player one more time to confirm that knows what he wants. At least it was gone somewhere to stop noisy. My words are wonderful days ago May, the president of Santos that he almost certainly leave after having 5 clubs who are willing to pay his clause.

Santos president never said he is almost certainly to leave, CARALHO !!!

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You