Neymar

the wes

That's another reason why he won't suceed there. They will put on him too much pressure on his back. They are way too much obsessed with Messi and what does Barça.

Exactly!

Real Madrid want their own Messi, I mean you can't say Ronaldo's not a world class player but hes just missing that something that makes Messi ... Well ... Messi, but I think their expecting Neymar to fill that role and I think hes arrogant enough (from what I've read and seen) to think that he can do it which is going to go one of two ways, he'll be a world class world renowned player, or he'll burn out.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Exactly!

Real Madrid want their own Messi, I mean you can't say Ronaldo's not a world class player but hes just missing that something that makes Messi ... Well ... Messi, but I think their expecting Neymar to fill that role and I think hes arrogant enough (from what I've read and seen) to think that he can do it which is going to go one of two ways, he'll be a world class world renowned player, or he'll burn out.

A team who has Ronaldo dont need its own Messi. It only shows how Mourinho works. He is never satisfied with his squads. He is always demanding new players.

A team who has Ronaldo dont need its own Messi. It only shows how Mourinho works. He is never satisfied with his squads. He is always demanding new players.

You can't really keep calling Mourinho a bad manager, seeing as he took two mediocre teams to win the Champions League.

You can't really keep calling Mourinho a bad manager, seeing as he took two mediocre teams to win the Champions League.

Inter was far from being mediocre, with Sneijer, Maicon, Etoo, Julio Cesar, Milito and co.

If that Inter was mediocre, then I dont know what our current squad is.

If Mourinho cant beat Barcelona with their current squad, that already has Ronaldo, Ozil, Kaka and di Maria, Neymar change this scenario.

Mourinho is a good coach but a terrible "manager".

Inter was far from being mediocre, with Sneijer, Maicon, Etoo, Julio Cesar, Milito and co.

If Mourinho cant beat Barcelona with their current squad, that already has Ronaldo, Ozil, Kaka and di Maria, Neymar change this scenario.

What about porto? He IS an amazing manager. His record speaks for itself

Don't turn this thread into a Mourinho discussion and stick to our young Brazilian...

You have to take into account that up to that, Millito wasn't a great striker, Eto'o was in a terrible run of form for them and only scored two goals in their European campaign, as for Maicon, well we all saw what Bale did to him.

Sniejder was definatly world class that season and still is, But the fact is that Mourinho tacticly outclassed Ancelloti and Guardolia.

He also won the Champions League with an above average at best Porto team, put granted they had a very easy path to the final, Only getting a win over a United team that were in turmoil that season.

I'm not getting my hopes up for either Neymar or Sanchez either way. Not with so many other teams in the running. If we can sign them, great - if not then I'm sure AVB will find some gems for us :).

Exactly what I was thinking. I believe signing both Neymar and Sanchez is a massive ask. Having to fork out at least £100m just to sign the two players is challenging enough.

Just the idea of Man City stealing both players makes me cringe. That smug look on Shiekh Mansour's face! I wanna smack it!

Guest justin_3d

:goodpost:

Guest justin_3d

Well it looks like Carlo did the same and just like Mourinho fell to win a CL with Chelsea. So don't see much of a difference there.

Benitez for Liverpool???

You have to take into account that up to that, Millito wasn't a great striker, Eto'o was in a terrible run of form for them and only scored two goals in their European campaign, as for Maicon, well we all saw what Bale did to him.

Sniejder was definatly world class that season and still is, But the fact is that Mourinho tacticly outclassed Ancelloti and Guardolia.

He also won the Champions League with an above average at best Porto team, put granted they had a very easy path to the final, Only getting a win over a United team that were in turmoil that season.

Nothing extradornary that some coaches we have also wanted done for their team and not us, as mention already.

Ive been out all day, and just seen on SSN about five clubs having met Neymars release fee. Can't be bothered flicking through all this topic, cos im guessing theres been alot today.

Do we know the five? I'm assuming we are one, right?

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You