Neymar

the wes

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He's talented, but i think he's overrated, i don't like his attitude, and i don't think he will adapt in the EPL, he looks more La Liga material to me. I'd rather get other players to be honest.

His attitude isn't good, and he's not exactly built for the league but he has shown that he can still play against the some animals when he's had too e.g Netherlands, De Jong. He dives, for sure yes and he needs to get that out of his system - I think pele actually told him too stop, wonder if he's changed latley, but I think that if any player is good enough they can make it. When Ronaldo came to the league he was damn skinny, and size doesn't always matter - Messi, Silva, Modric etc. Overrated, he may be but he you can't argue that he can become world class. At his age he's already become quite a household name and I think he can succeed. But if you can Hazard/Gotze for half the price than logic would dictate from there, however I think he is the 27th most Marketable athlete in the word ahead of the likes of Rooney and Manny P. So would be a merchandising gold mine for us.

Mods -_-

Was it really that bad before :D

less Neymar's and more Lukaku's then this sport will be more healty.

In respect of attitude yes, 100%, yes. But its not easy to get those humble personalities like the Zidane's, Messi's & Lukaku's etc. Instead you get cunts like Ronaldo, least if we get Neymar he will be our cunt :eyebrows:

His attitude isn't good, and he's not exactly built for the league but he has shown that he can still play against the some animals when he's had too e.g Netherlands, De Jong. He dives, for sure yes and he needs to get that out of his system - I think pele actually told him too stop, wonder if he's changed latley, but I think that if any player is good enough they can make it. When Ronaldo came to the league he was damn skinny, and size doesn't always matter - Messi, Silva, Modric etc. Overrated, he may be but he you can't argue that he can become world class. At his age he's already become quite a household name and I think he can succeed. But if you can Hazard/Gotze for half the price than logic would dictate from there, however I think he is the 27th most Marketable athlete in the word ahead of the likes of Rooney and Manny P. So would be a merchandising gold mine for us.

Was it really that bad before :D

No doubt i think he can become world class, but it's just his character, and i still think he dives btw, yes Pele did tell him to stop. I don't want to pay the amount of money we have to for him, i'm pretty sure its like 35 and over million we have to pay for him, that's a huge risk. And i would love to get a next best player in the world type player, but it's a huge risk, and he looks the type who can flop easily, where for me i know he hangs on the left a lot, but for me he's just about only got a good shot and can dribble very good, i havent seen anything else special for him such as passing/crossing. I don't know why he would want to come to us, when Madrid and Barcelona are showing interest. And i would never ever buy a player for just merchandise, kinda like Madrid did with Beckham lol, but he did play quite a lot i guess, anyway... with out owner who is very rich i don't think we need to sell lots of merchandise. But most of all if he did come here it would make it harder for the likes of Daniel Sturridge (Someone who has worked his arse off to get on this team and showed real confidence) and Lukaku, even Mata maybe... i really don't think he's right for this club. But i could be wrong.

In respect of attitude yes, 100%, yes. But its not easy to get those humble personalities like the Zidane's, Messi's & Lukaku's etc. Instead you get cunts like Ronaldo, least if we get Neymar he will be our cunt :eyebrows:

But still a cunt nonetheless.

We have lukaku and sturridge now. dont need this kid in our team

Real madrid or barca would suit this dude perfectly. and as in perfect i mean PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERFECTIONEEE

If Real sign him..

Di Maria is up for grabs ;)

If Real sign him..

Di Maria is up for grabs ;)

That's the thing; I couldn't picture someone like Mourinho signing a risky prospect for a high sum of money when they already have a world class player like Di Maria there. This is definitely a Perez signing, and Neymar & his father need to realize that.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You