the wes

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest justin_3d

Like he said he didn't know, fair enough he made a mistake no need to give him so much shit... jesus christ.

People who are new, have to be giving a crash course of the forum. Put a thread for newbies.

People who are new, have to be giving a crash course of the forum. Put a thread for newbies.

you mean a kind of exam ..they look back on all past threads ,,then get tested ,,,if they aren't

up to the highest standards of the rest of us ..they are given homework from TX

Guest justin_3d

you mean a kind of exam ..they look back on all past threads ,,then get tested ,,,if they aren't

up to the highest standards of the rest of us ..they are given homework from TX

A guideline with the rules on some thread for this place. I don't see non for new members in the new member section.

How the hell they are going to know if they are in the wrong or right?

A guideline rule, for this thread. I don't see non for new members.

Generally I think the forum is friendly and welcoming . New members are rarely insulted or attacked.

Really there arent too many rules and the Mods here do a fine job without being over bearing.

Insults and wars are usually between long time members and they are capable of defending themselves.

Guest justin_3d

Generally I think the forum is friendly and welcoming . New members are rarely insulted or attacked.

Really there arent too many rules and the Mods here do a fine job without being over bearing.

Insults and wars are usually between long time members and they are capable of defending themselves.

Generally yes, but still a post with some basic info in the new members section will help a lot then having non at all.

A guideline with the rules on some thread for this place. I don't see non for new members in the new member section.

Wow, sorry... I'm merely opening a thread to discuss a possible transfer which looked dead a few months ago when it was closed. But why not open a thread to discuss the possibility of signing a player we are still being linked with. I mean some others are open, which are just fantasy - this may be a long shot but its a possibility. The thread's previous thread's tedious nature doesn't need to be duplicated here, I guess lessons can be learnt. The Modric situation if you ask me is just as bad if not worse.

Guest justin_3d

Wow, sorry... I'm merely opening a thread to discuss a possible transfer which looked dead a few months ago when it was closed. But why not open a thread to discuss the possibility of signing a player we are still being linked with. I mean some othersare open, which are just fantasy - this may be a long shot but its a possibility.

It's not your fault, that the admin have not created a guideline thread for new people.

Wow, sorry... I'm merely opening a thread to discuss a possible transfer which looked dead a few months ago when it was closed. But why not open a thread to discuss the possibility of signing a player we are still being linked with. I mean some othersare open, which are just fantasy - this may be a long shot but its a possibility.

Ignore him.

It's an honest mistake and why not talk if there's recent news, i.e. David Luiz talking it up.

Wow, sorry... I'm merely opening a thread to discuss a possible transfer which looked dead a few months ago when it was closed. But why not open a thread to discuss the possibility of signing a player we are still being linked with. I mean some others are open, which are just fantasy - this may be a long shot but its a possibility. The thread's previous thread's tedious nature doesn't need to be duplicated here, I guess lessons can be learnt. The Modric situation if you ask me is just as bad if not worse.

relax ...no need to apologise ..those who want to can contribute .. I'm just on a break from speculating

Why do people always go on about his attitude? he's not extremely humble by any means but people seem to overlook the fact that our very own Danny Sturridge is a Grade-A cunt too. In fact I'd say he's worse than Neymar in the way he constantly dives and bitches at refs.

Not having a go at Sturridge here but what you can't question about Sturridge is his desire to succeed and I'd say the same about Neymar too.

Why do people always go on about his attitude? he's not extremely humble by any means but people seem to overlook the fact that our very own Danny Sturridge is a Grade-A cunt too. In fact I'd say he's worse than Neymar in the way he constantly dives and bitches at refs.

Not having a go at Sturridge here but what you can't question about Sturridge is his desire to succeed and I'd say the same about Neymar too.

IF that's NOT having a go at Sturridge ,,Id love to see it when you do. Why people questiom Neymars attitude

is a number of high profile incidents which in EPL could have brought lengthy bans.

We dodged two bulletsin Robhino and Balotelli ... Neymar is a tremendous talent but also a Maverick.

Some people just don't think he is worth the risk ...In no way is Danny's temperament the same

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You