Neymar

the wes

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

transferdecisions going to be made after july 6th, when all players are back and then the decisions will be made, so if any team is going to pay 50 Mio its not chelsea RIGHT NOW, may be later on, or they want to get an agreement with the player but would wait for AVB's decision...

AVB will be that guy alongside RDM who is responseable for all transfers... for me these whole storys are rubbish...

In terms of luxuries and necessities, Neymar is of the later category . Malouda is great on his day, but hasn't really got the legs and skill required to beat that extra man like Messi, Ronaldo and most top clubs avail. IMO since Robben's departure we haven't had that extra dimension, and in Neymar we could potentially yield one of the greatest talents to have emerged from Brazil. With Ancelotti, and the success he experienced in developing Pato and Kaka I thought no manager could provide a more tantalising prospect for Neymar to work with - but Villas Boas might just equal it: he's young, likes to attack (unlike Jose) and naturally speaks Perfect Portuguese. For a young footballer wanting work abroad I think us supporters never really comprehend the step a player has to make in this aspect, not to mention the separation from families. I really think his acquisition is worth it and the 40 million we may have to spend is a temporary deterrent which will (mark my words) be recouped in a season. He was recently be founded to be the 17th most marketable athlete in the world - ahead of the likes of Rooney and Pacquiao. Perez, adept in the stratagems of the footballing business knows, like Ronaldo and Kaka, this "crazy" money can be easily recouped and money is not the risk - it's the muts like De Jong - who recently played Neymar ironically enough, that are. But hey, for the skeptics out there remember Ronaldo when he came to the league, and even more recently Ramires :shoot: We really must beat Madrid to his signature blue%20scalf.gif

This transfer saga has gone past the point of tedious but for most of us its the itch you just cant scratch. Heres my 2 cents on this transfer for all its worth!

Its us,Madrid,Barca,Juve and the russians all in for Neymar apparently and i honestly fancy us to get him.

I do think Barca's main target is Fiberglass and they will most likely spend 30 odd million to get their boy. Its widely recognised that Barca have enough problems paying their wage bills at times never mind coughing up 40 million on another young gem when they probably have several who are close to being brought into the first team waiting to go.

Juve isnt really much of an option for a player looking to make a name for himself as the next big thing is it? Thats no disrespect to the old lady but no champions league, no europa league! No i dont think its for him.

The russians, i dont believe that anyone, even themselves believe that he will go and play there bankrolled or not.

So that realistically leaves it down to us and Madrid. Firstly where are Madrid going to put Neymar? Is he going to replace DiMaria? Is he going to replace Ronaldo? maybe Higuain or Benzima? It could be Kaka but he doesnt seem to play that role. They have also brought in Jose Callejon who can play as a winger and forward so where exactly does Neymar fit into a squad bursting at the seams with talent? I have a friend who is a Madrid nut and he is completely baffled by this, in fact he refuses to believe that Real are genuinely interested in Neymar at all. He also thinks that Jose would be wary of signing Neymar because of his reputation for having attitude issues as he believes Real have rid themselves of players with this sort of attitude (he didnt take kindly to me mentioning a few i thought were pre madonnaseyebrows.gif) and would not want to bring another in.

That leaves usemo5.gif We are always there or there abouts when it comes to winning titles/trophies, we are in the CL almost every year, we have some good young players coming thru, (if hamburg keep their filthy paws off the rest of the reserves) some excellent players here to form the nucleus of our team and some outstanding if not over powerful legends with a multitude of experience and talent hopefully being retained and not cast off as easily as some of last seasons more senior players( what i wouldnt have given to have had Ballack last season). We are gaining a global recognition as a big club who are very marketable and we could obviously set him up financially for a long time. Most importantly tho he would, im fairly certain ,go straight into the team and surely thats what has to be important to a player who is only 19?

As i say thats just my feelings on it but i do think we stand a good chance of signing him ......Or he could just stay in Brazil of course ohmy.gif

Neymar 'chooses Real Madrid'

Neymar is said to have chosen to join Real Madrid ahead of Chelsea and Barcelona but Santos president Luis Alvaro de Oliveira Ribeiro remains hopeful of retaining the player until at least 2012.

neymartrainingheadturn20110627_275x155.jpg

Ribeiro revealed this week that five clubs - said to be Real Madrid, Barcelona, Chelsea, Manchester City and Anzhi Makhachkala - had agreed to meet Neymar's €45 million release clause but said he was confident Neymar would stay on.

Ribeiro has now suggested that Inter Milan may be among the clubs showing an interest in Neymar, but it appears the player has decided on a move to the Bernabeu. Marca claims the 19-year-old has told Brazil team-mate Dani Alves at the Copa America: "I don't know anything about Barcelona. I will play for Madrid next season."

Ribeiro, though, still believes Neymar will stay put until the conclusion of December's Club World Cup tournament in Japan and told RAC1: "Barcelona, Real Madrid, Inter Milan - all the big clubs are interested in Neymar because he is an exceptional player, but my intention is that he will stay with us at least until we meet Barcelona in the final.

"We don't want to lose him until the centenary [santos were founded in April 1912] but it all depends on him, on what he wants to do. Remember that there is a release clause in his contract."

He added: "It's obvious given all the interest that the release clause is small in comparison to the player's true value."

Ribiero confirmed he has held conversations with both Barca president Sandro Rosell and Madrid counterpart Florentino Perez.

"I asked Sandro not to make contact with Neymar or his father before the Copa Libertadores final, but then I had to tell him to make his move because the other European clubs were already moving," he said. "Sandro is a gentleman, very friendly, a great professional and a great president.

"I spoke to Florentino directly and Real Madrid expressed an interest in the player. That's public."

Santos coach Muricy Ramalho had earlier said that Neymar would be making a mistake if he were to play under Jose Mourinho.

"He's a top star, a player who can improvise," Ramalho said. "You never know what he's going to do - he's unpredictable. Mourinho, though, is very tactics-based - focusing on not letting opponents play and closing the space. I have doubts about how well it would work out with Real Madrid."

He added: "Imagine Messi and Neymar together..."

Neymar is said to have chosen to join Real Madrid ahead of Chelsea and Barcelona but Santos president Luis Alvaro de Oliveira Ribeiro remains hopeful of retaining the player until at least 2012.

Ribeiro revealed this week that five clubs - said to be Real Madrid, Barcelona, Chelsea, Manchester City and Anzhi Makhachkala - had agreed to meet Neymar's €45 million release clause but said he was confident Neymar would stay on.

Ribeiro has now suggested that Inter Milan may be among the clubs showing an interest in Neymar, but it appears the player has decided on a move to the Bernabeu. Marca claims the 19-year-old has told Brazil team-mate Dani Alves at the Copa America: "I don't know anything about Barcelona. I will play for Madrid next season."

Ribeiro, though, still believes Neymar will stay put until the conclusion of December's Club World Cup tournament in Japan and told RAC1: "Barcelona, Real Madrid, Inter Milan - all the big clubs are interested in Neymar because he is an exceptional player, but my intention is that he will stay with us at least until we meet Barcelona in the final.

"We don't want to lose him until the centenary [santos were founded in April 1912] but it all depends on him, on what he wants to do. Remember that there is a release clause in his contract."

He added: "It's obvious given all the interest that the release clause is small in comparison to the player's true value."

Ribiero confirmed he has held conversations with both Barca president Sandro Rosell and Madrid counterpart Florentino Perez.

"I asked Sandro not to make contact with Neymar or his father before the Copa Libertadores final, but then I had to tell him to make his move because the other European clubs were already moving," he said. "Sandro is a gentleman, very friendly, a great professional and a great president.

"I spoke to Florentino directly and Real Madrid expressed an interest in the player. That's public."

Santos coach Muricy Ramalho had earlier said that Neymar would be making a mistake if he were to play under Jose Mourinho.

"He's a top star, a player who can improvise," Ramalho said. "You never know what he's going to do - he's unpredictable. Mourinho, though, is very tactics-based - focusing on not letting opponents play and closing the space. I have doubts about how well it would work out with Real Madrid."

He knows where he wants to play I think. Such frivolous player we need

wouldnt worry too much about that yet mate, Marca are always spouting stuff like this!

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You