Neymar

the wes

Hmm I know it's Goal.com but still thought I'd share it.. at least he isn't going to Real for now! :dunce::dude:

Chelsea & Real Madrid target Neymar: I intend to honour my Santos contract

The 19-year-old forward echoes statements made by his agent by declaring that he will remain with the Brazilian side despite reported interest from a number of European suitors

Santos striker Neymar has stated that he will honour his current club contract, which runs until 2015, amid transfer interest from a number of European sides.

In an up and down transfer saga, the Brazilian club initially stated that five clubs have met the €45 (£40.7m) million release fee in his contract, only to then claim that his transfer is non-negotiable and that they will do all in their power to keep the 19-year-old at the Vila Belmiro.

Yesterday agent Wagner Ribiero stated that the Selecao attacker wanted to feature in the Club World Cup for his current employers, and the player has made similar claims today despite reported interest from giants such as Real Madrid and Chelsea.

"I have a contract that I intend to honour," he said in an interview on "Corujao do esporte", a television programme set to be aired on Globo TV.

When asked about the tournament, which takes place in Japan in December, the Brazil international with five caps to his name looked forward to taking on Pep Guardiola's European champions Barcelona with Santos.

"We will have the semi-finals before a likely match against Barcelona. It will be a dangerous game and we must focus our efforts on that game.

"They are very good, with [Lionel] Messi, Dani Alves. The guys are aliens, the best in the world and it will be an honour to meet them," he stated.

Neymar also expressed his admiration for Argentina's key attacker, and called him the best player in the world.

"Messi is the best and there is no way to dispute that. He is at the top. The second and third best [in the world] are far behind him. I will work hard to be like him, " he concluded.

Neymar is currently on international duty at the Copa America, and is set to make his competition debut when Brazil take on Venezuela on Sunday.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I said this before and then got sucked in again but im not coming back on this thread unless its to welcome him to the club! The fella and his club are a mind fuck of female proportions (sorry ladies)

In fact i hope its not to welcome him in because id rather see Sanchez or Aguero now tbh

He said that he want to play for chelsea.

He said that he will be "white" next season and will play for madrid.

now he wants to stay.

so,lock this thread!!!!!

He never said he wants to play in Europe the up-coming season. If I remind correctly, he even didn't say he wants to play for either Chelsea, Barça or Madird. All I remind him saying, is that to play for a team like Chelsea (or Barça or Madrid) is a dream for every players.

He said that he want to play for chelsea.

He said that he will be "white" next season and will play for madrid.

now he wants to stay.

so,lock this thread!!!!!

He never said its a dream to play for a big club LIKE Chelsea, he never said "I will play for Chelsea".

He also never said the will play for Madrid.

But in one thing You are right: this thread should be closed to avoid this kind of stupid posts made by people who believe in all kind of press' bullshit.

He never said its a dream to play for a big club LIKE Chelsea, he never said "I will play for Chelsea".

He also never said the will play for Madrid.

But in one thing You are right: this thread should be closed to avoid this kind of stupid posts made by people who believe in all kind of press' bullshit.

You mean he did say that it's a dream to play for a big club LIKE Chelsea.. cause he did say that..

He did say it was a dream to play for Chelsea and hoped we made another proposal. Starting to realise he just wanted to keep his name in the media spotlight, and never had any intention of leaving this summer. Was told by a scout, Tor Kristian-Karlsen, that a source told him January 2012 will be the earliest Neymar leaves Santos, if he does

• 2 months later...

Heard many things about the last Neymar thread and its tedious nature. However seeing as his departing from Santos seems close, and we are in the mix even if it's a long shot with Real & Barca their too, we're an option. Heck I see it as likely as Aguero signing for Man City, which eventually happened despite the amasses of interest he aroused across top European Clubs. I do remain skeptic, with Real and their policy with signing big names and recouping it through merchandise, because let's not forget how huge he is in Brazil, but his love for London, AVB's purported interest in him and the Brazillians we pertain give me hope. Most importantly however, we are a top club and Neymar has said it himself. He can imo help take us too the next level, like Hazard/Gotze could. I mean Mata and Neymar compared too Kalouda is a prospect that really excites me. That with Davilla and Kakuta in our hands we could really have an exciting future attack.

Anyway I hope this doesn't get locked :541: but here is the latest news today:

"I would definitely like Neymar in my team but it is up to him to decide where he wants to play - I hope he signs for Chelsea," the London Evening Standard quotes Luiz as saying.

"Neymar's getting to know London and he likes it very much. I love it here, too. It's one of the best cities in the world - all I miss is the beach."

Chelsea defender Luiz has also revealed that he's made a wager with Chelsea team-mate and Ghana star Michael Essien over the clash at Fulham's ground.

"We have a bet and whoever wins gets a dinner paid for and it has to be expensive," added Luiz.

Also heard Di Matteo was at Brazil's last game.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You