Neymar

the wes

Ive been out all day, and just seen on SSN about five clubs having met Neymars release fee. Can't be bothered flicking through all this topic, cos im guessing theres been alot today.

Do we know the five? I'm assuming we are one, right?

Real, Barcelona, Chelsea, City and Anji.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Maybe what I'm gonna said is a bit bias, but for him the better choice is Chelsea. He dreams to be the best player of the world, isn't he ? So, if he goes to Barça, he will be forever overshadowed by Messi, and not sure he can get a starting place with Pedro and Villa. If he goes to Madrid, I don't believe he will get many chance with the likes of Ronaldo and Ozil, plus he won't flourish 'cause Mourinho doesn't give much liberty on the field to his players (bare Ronaldo). The Russian club, he will play in a poor league, so to get the Ballon d'Or he will be a hard task. And city.... That leaves us, with a young and hungry coach and an entire team to rebuilt, so if he comes here he will have more chance than anywhere to have a spot in the starting eleven since the start.

By the way, I still hope we can sign him, whatsoever the price I'd say. We really need a whimsical player like him.

Great post.

Chelsea have been linked with a move for Neymar - a 17-year-old Brazilian striker who has been drawing comparisons to Robinho and even the great Pele.

FIFA agent Giuliano Bertolucci, who worked on Chelsea's signing of Brazil defender Alex from PSV Eindhoven five years ago, is said to have approached the striker's representative on behalf of the Blues.

Reports in Brazil say the Barclays Premier League table-toppers would be prepared to offer about £13.5million for the Santos player, a figure which is about half of the player's release clause.

Neymar has been linked to Arsenal, Manchester United and City, as well as Real Madrid, AC Milan, Juventus and Barcelona.

His father Neymar da Silva Santos admits that the player's agent Wagner Ribeiro has been approached, but is reluctant to speak until a formal offer is made.

Ribeiro sealed Robinho's move from Santos to Real Madrid in 2005 and his subsequent £34m British transfer switch to Manchester City in September last year.

'Wagner has been sounded out, but there is nothing official,' said Neymar Sr.

'Therefore, we haven't moved any further because Wagner can only go to Santos when there is something official. For now, we're not dealing with any of that.

'Neymar is very young. He had a good year, but still needs to grow. I don't think that now is the time to leave. He needs to show more for Santos and win titles here. Prepare better.'

Neymar is already in the Santos first team, scoring nine goals from 12 starts and 18 appearances from the bench in Brazil's Serie A this season.

He would not be able to register for a team outside Brazil until his 18th birthday in February, but there is already plenty wanting to take him out of South America

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1232974/Chelsea-tracking-Santos-starlet-Neymar-Carlo-Ancelotti-joins-list-bosses-keen-land-new-Pele.html#ixzz1QbE5r8vI

To be honest, signing Neymar would mean a lot more good than bad...

1. Because of his age, he would qualify as a homegrown player(right?), and hence wouldn't take up more space in the squad

2. He can play on the wing

3. He adds something completely different from what we already have...

I know its just speculation at this stage, but if he does sign, I certainly won't complain....

Chelsea have been linked with a move for Neymar - a 17-year-old Brazilian striker who has been drawing comparisons to Robinho and even the great Pele.

FIFA agent Giuliano Bertolucci, who worked on Chelsea's signing of Brazil defender Alex from PSV Eindhoven five years ago, is said to have approached the striker's representative on behalf of the Blues.

Reports in Brazil say the Barclays Premier League table-toppers would be prepared to offer about £13.5million for the Santos player, a figure which is about half of the player's release clause.

Neymar has been linked to Arsenal, Manchester United and City, as well as Real Madrid, AC Milan, Juventus and Barcelona.

His father Neymar da Silva Santos admits that the player's agent Wagner Ribeiro has been approached, but is reluctant to speak until a formal offer is made.

Ribeiro sealed Robinho's move from Santos to Real Madrid in 2005 and his subsequent £34m British transfer switch to Manchester City in September last year.

'Wagner has been sounded out, but there is nothing official,' said Neymar Sr.

'Therefore, we haven't moved any further because Wagner can only go to Santos when there is something official. For now, we're not dealing with any of that.

'Neymar is very young. He had a good year, but still needs to grow. I don't think that now is the time to leave. He needs to show more for Santos and win titles here. Prepare better.'

Neymar is already in the Santos first team, scoring nine goals from 12 starts and 18 appearances from the bench in Brazil's Serie A this season.

He would not be able to register for a team outside Brazil until his 18th birthday in February, but there is already plenty wanting to take him out of South America

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1232974/Chelsea-tracking-Santos-starlet-Neymar-Carlo-Ancelotti-joins-list-bosses-keen-land-new-Pele.html#ixzz1QbE5r8vI

thats about a year old fella

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You