Neymar

the wes

*shrugs* Can close the thread if you like =). Just saying, it doesn't read like them confirming he is staying to me. If they really wanted to confirm he was staying they would just post a video of him commuting his future to Santos or at least quote him saying he wants to stay.

Of course Neymar is going to say he wants to stay to Brazillian press...

LMAO.

He said 10000000000000000000000000 times in front of the cameras that he want to stay in Santos. What do want more fella.

Terry stayed quite almost one month when there was that buzz about a move to City. And after he got his pay rise then he said "leaving was never an option". I suppose you believe in Terry commitment.

Santos president made an official statement, he said 2 days ago in a press conference in Argentina that he want to stay for a long time in Santos, and you want a video ?

Crazy world.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LMAO.

He said 10000000000000000000000000 times in front of the cameras that he want to stay in Santos. What do want more fella.

Terry stayed quite almost one month when there was that buzz about a move to City. And after he got his pay rise then he said "leaving was never an option". I suppose you believe in Terry commitment.

Santos president made an official statement, he said 2 days ago in a press conference in Argentina that he want to stay for a long time in Santos, and you want a video ?

Crazy world.

It's like TX said..

Yea, when it's news we want, the unreliable sources suddenly become acceptable. :rolleyes:

In this case we're referring to commitments though :lol:

Lol.. they don't want to sell.. thus whoever wants him has to pay the buy out clause and it will be up to him.. simple..

Also on Dani Alves' official Twitter account!

Translated-

Daniel Alves

DaniAlvesD2 Daniel Alves

I tell my friends that the newspaper published a brand lie. Neymar not talked about his future.

Favorite 10 hours ago Reply Retweet

DaniAlvesD2 Daniel Alves

I always want my friends and the best insurance that you had spoken to him about his future would not be what they put!

Favorite 10 hours ago Reply Retweet

looks like we were the only team interested, neymars agent made all the rumors up, we wouldnt budge from 30 mil so they will wait til january or summer...

Official Site:

http://www.santosfc....do.asp?id=24790

"Neymar is non-negotiable".....

what the fuck does that article even mean

looks like we were the only team interested, neymars agent made all the rumors up, we wouldnt budge from 30 mil so they will wait til january or summer...

???

???

were the only team to have real bid for him, we didn't meet the release clause, you really think that 5 teams offered the release clause and they suddenly changed their minds ?

were the only team to have real bid for him, we didn't meet the release clause, you really think that 5 teams offered the release clause and they suddenly changed their minds ?

I must have missed something here? Have Santos come out now and said that no one is interested?

Guest justin_3d

This is awesome news! blue%20scalf.gif

I am a happy men if Neymar stays in Santos or goes to Madrid. :cfc:

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You