Neymar

the wes

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Its official. Neymar is staying in Santos.

Official statement made today.

http://www.santosfc....do.asp?id=24790

Thread should be closed.

Any other news are rumors or bullshit. Lets discuss about other players. thumbsup.gif

edit: also dont believe in any kind of thing said by his agent Wagner Ribeiro. Last season he wanted Neymar to go to Chelsea and now he want Neymar to go to Madrid, because he is only interested in the money he will get.

Thank you for this. :)

Glad that all this thing is over, and even better that he's decided to stay at Santos. There are two things I like about:

1) He'll regret the day he decided not to join us, as that chance might never come again, in his life.

2) Real Madrid fans won't celebrate about his signing and mention his name everywhere.

Thank you for this. :)

Glad that all this thing is over, and even better that he's decided to stay at Santos. There are two things I like about:

1) He'll regret the day he decided not to join us, as that chance might never come again, in his life.

2) Real Madrid fans won't celebrate about his signing and mention his name everywhere.

Chelsea will try again in next summer. Believe me.

This makes me glad, hopefully we now put this rumor to bed

It wont happen...papers need rumors in this period, when there are no games. The fans buy the papers to see if they teams are buying someone, so the spanish press will continue with this bullshit. Neymar never said he wanted to move, he always said that he dreams about Europe but that right he want to stay.

Days ago a comedy TV show gave Neymar a dictioary portuguese-to-spanish in the airport. Spanish guys took a picture and in Spain they created this news: "Exclusive: Neymar is learning spanish!!!!".

Weeks ago it was Hiddink our next manager, and Turan was our first signing. Then VB was announced, and suddenly paper forgot about Lukaku's rumors, and it was all about Falcao, Hulk and others portuguese fellas.

What does the statement say? Can't translate it on my iPhone. Quote from Neymar, or just the President? He could be making any shit up =)

In the face of speculation followed about the future of our ace Neymar by national and international press, say that for Santos FC, Neymar is non-negotiable for technical, marketing and affective. Technically, it is the best Brazilian player in action. Was decisive in winning four titles with Santos in the last 18 months, plus the Pre-Olympic Tournament for the Brazilian team at the beginning of the year. It is the greatest idol of selection acting on the main national football country, a fact that was not repeated for many years. merchantability Neymar a media phenomenon is recognized around the world. His talent for producing brilliant play on the field is proportional to his charisma, which has been used as a communication vehicle for a number of significant brands. Affectionately, Neymar is loved by Santos Santos FC and the fans by not only playing, but above all, so it is as a human being. Their expressions of affection followed by the Club reinforce this umbilical connection. And this love is shared by many millions of Brazilians who admire the passion of independent after-work clubbers. Highlights the reasons, said the Santos FC will continue adopting an attitude of respect that we seek to clubs interested in hiring the athlete and any college that rejection try the opposite way, distancing themselves from an ethical line and reasonable. Regardless, the response of Santos FC is still not for any survey or proposed transfer of federal rights. And so Neymar return to Santos - probably more a title in the bag - we will talk about the efforts that our Club will continue to do to keep you here, happy and loved for many years.

<br>What does the statement say? Can't translate it on my iPhone. <b>Quote from Neymar</b>, or just the President? He could be making any shit up =)<br>

After Libertadores Neymar said in at least in 3 different occasions that he want to stay. This kind of news don't arrive in Europe.

In Spain days ago it was a done deal, right now they are saying he will go in 2012...

Doesn't read like any kind of confirmation of him staying to me. He has a release clause right? They can't stop it happening?

They can't, but Neymar told Santos president he will stay, thats why he made this statement.

Doesn't read like any kind of confirmation of him staying to me. He has a release clause right? They can't stop it happening?

Santos can't reject the bid, but Neymar can reject the offer from another club.

*shrugs* Can close the thread if you like =). Just saying, it doesn't read like them confirming he is staying to me. If they really wanted to confirm he was staying they would just post a video of him commuting his future to Santos or at least quote him saying he wants to stay.

Of course Neymar is going to say he wants to stay to Brazillian press...

Here we go again...

Do you understand why papers keep spreading rumors ?

Some people love it.

Some people will always say: he is lying, he is saying it, but in fact he want to leave.

They can't, but Neymar told Santos president he will stay, thats why he made this statement.

Fair enough; if it says that in the article then that's cool. Just didn't comes across like that in that translation posted is all.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You