Neymar

the wes

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How in gods name can you say he would have to change his style? From what i've seen of Neymar, he works best as a winger, cutting in, playing as an inside forward. Mourinho plays either a 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1 at Madrid, but would accomadate this.

Maybe what I'm gonna said is a bit bias, but for him the better choice is Chelsea. He dreams to be the best player of the world, isn't he ? So, if he goes to Barça, he will be forever overshadowed by Messi, and not sure he can get a starting place with Pedro and Villa. If he goes to Madrid, I don't believe he will get many chance with the likes of Ronaldo and Ozil, plus he won't flourish 'cause Mourinho doesn't give much liberty on the field to his players (bare Ronaldo). The Russian club, he will play in a poor league, so to get the Ballon d'Or he will be a hard task. And city.... That leaves us, with a young and hungry coach and an entire team to rebuilt, so if he comes here he will have more chance than anywhere to have a spot in the starting eleven since the start.

By the way, I still hope we can sign him, whatsoever the price I'd say. We really need a whimsical player like him.

How in gods name can you say he would have to change his style? From what i've seen of Neymar, he works best as a winger, cutting in, playing as an inside forward. Mourinho plays either a 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1 at Madrid, but would accomadate this.

I think he meant he won't be as free on the field as he could be at Santos. Mourinho will force him to come back to defend, to do work rate, etc...

Chelsea and City have Neymar bids accepted

But Santos president Luis Alvaro de Oliveira Ribeiro has now confirmed five clubs in Europe have agreed to pay the €45million release clause. The clubs - reported as Real Madrid, Barcelona, Chelsea, Manchester City and Russian side Anzhi Makhachkala - will now be given permission to speak to the 19-year-old.

http://www.mirrorfoo...icle753560.html

If we are talking about where would be the best club for him to go to them Chelsea would be the best option. A top club in the World, and he would have precious little competition for a place in the starting 11......

I have no doubt that Neymar will move this summer, and i certainly hope we sign him.

London may have great appeal to Neymar; it's one of the greatest cities in the world. That will potentially be the key to him signing for us over City.

As for Barca / Real; I'm unsure what to think. Generally if they are after a player they normally get them. Let's jut hope the AVB factor helps us!

London may have great appeal to Neymar; it's one of the greatest cities in the world. That will potentially be the key to him signing for us over City.

As for Barca / Real; I'm unsure what to think. Generally if they are after a player they normally get them. Let's jut hope the AVB factor helps us!

And we have Alex, Ramires, Piazon and Luiz :eyebrows:

I would love to see him here. We have a chance only if Barca don't have the money, and Neymar somehow realize that under Mourinho he will be limited to develop all his potential. But that is unlikely to happen. And Real will do everything to sign him. He is their response to Messi , the best footballer on the world , role which C. Ronaldo never quite fulfill.

And we have Alex, Ramires, Piazon and Luiz :eyebrows:

Not until January of next year mate ;)

But i do hope he does move here, despire his controversial attitude he is one of the brightest prospects around, and it would be ideal for Chelsea's reputation and future to get someone with such a large following here.

I would love to see him here. We have a chance only if Barca don't have the money, and Neymar somehow realize that under Mourinho he will be limited to develop all his potential. But that is unlikely to happen. And Real will do everything to sign him. He is their response to Messi , the best footballer on the world , role which C. Ronaldo never quite fulfill.

That's another reason why he won't suceed there. They will put on him too much pressure on his back. They are way too much obsessed with Messi and what does Barça.

That's another reason why he won't suceed there. They will put on him too much pressure on his back. They are way too much obsessed with Messi and what does Barça.

Very good point plus they've got hell of a competition on the wings.. Di Maria, Ronaldo even Marcelo

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You