Neymar

the wes

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bit dubious on this Santos statement. Barca main target is Fabregas, they wouldnt go over 27m euros, yet will pay 45m euros for Neymar? Man City yes i wouldnt be surprised if they're in the race, Anzhi would be least likely to get him IMO, I still think its between Chelsea and Real

Santos said about 5 clubs and Sky speculate one of them is Barcelona.

Dont think its them. Its Juventus.

LMAO at the russian club.

ps: this thread would never be closed. lol

Santos said about 5 clubs and Sky speculate one of them is Barcelona.

Dont think its them. Its Juventus.

LMAO at the russian club.

ps: this thread would never be closed. lol

That russian club is rich though. Roberto Carlos plays there and the owner of the club actually bought him a brand new Bugatti Veyron for his birthday.

A man can't even enjoy locking this thread for good..

I've settled with him staying for one more summer and we've got two months of annoying speculation ahead of us. The sky is the limit for this topic.

That russian club is rich though. Roberto Carlos plays there and the owner of the club actually bought him a brand new Bugatti Veyron for his birthday.

RC is almost 40 years old.

Russia is an awful and strange place for brazilians.

RC is almost 40 years old.

Russia is an awful and strange place for brazilians.

If any Eastern European club was going to enter race for Neymar I would of thought it'd be shakhtar. Anzhi I just dont see getting Neymar. Barca as said are skint, wont even allow colour photocopies anymore lol. Real Madrid Chelsea IMO are leading this race, but if Juventus are in as Henrique guessed, then i wouldnt rule them out for sure.

Then again, I still think most likely outcome is he stays and plays in Club world championship

Henrique, can you confirm that statement is real? I mean it's not like last year's statement on Santos' official site regarding our bid and 150 pages have taught me to believe only something as strong.

Henrique, can you confirm that statement is real? I mean it's not like last year's statement on Santos' official site regarding our bid and 150 pages have taught me to believe only something as strong.

It is. Its not even new, I posted this days ago.

this is a ridiculus amount of money and its not normal for sky to write such speculations, ok sometimes it happens with them but not often.

I don't belive that this quotes are true, and they become less true if you consider this statement to be some days old now... because we hadn't even a manager, for you're note, Boas isn't only a first-team-coach like carlo, he was appointed as first-team-manager, what means he has even a say about transfers, yesterday he was haveing his first look on our reserve players (kaby djalo likes to talk about such things :whistling: ) and trained them alongside with som 1st-teamers and I don't think that at this point we've made this bid...

Real = likely

Man Shitty = likely

Barca = unlikely

Blues= unlikely

Rich Russian Club = isn't impossible

nontheless I belive this is pure tactic by they're president to get as much money as possible for an 19 year old unproven "talent"...

Think he's leaving?

As Santos' president said, its upon to Neymar decide it.

I think he want to stay but maybe one of these clubs convince him somehow.

There is some news in spanish press saying Real want to change his image, including asking for a new hair style. That kind of thing make it easier him staying...

As his president said, its upon to Neymar decide it.

I think he want to stay but maybe one of these clubs convince him somehow.

There is some news in spanish press saying Real want to change his image, including asking for a new hair style. That kind of thing make it easier him staying...

Haha, really?

Yeah i read that laugh.gif at least if he comes here we will let him keep the hair lol.

According to spanish press Real want to make him look more...serious and professional.

He wont accept things like that, imo. Change the hair style is ridiculous.

not only hair style under Mourinho he might have to change his playing style too.

I think our glimmer of hope is that Neymar visited Chelsea facilities after the Brazil Scotland game. Has asked Luiz and Ramires what life is like in London and knows that we are very interested in him, and said chelsea is a dream and hopes we make a new proposal to Santos. (ok hes said same about other clubs too). Plus, I really believe Villas Boas will be involved more in this deal than Carlo could have possibly imagined and AVB will be able to sell the club to Neymar.

As mentioned above, telling Neymar to change his image by Real, in all honesty is likely to be offensive to Neymar

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You