Neymar

the wes

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why? Apparent;ly we had a bid turned down recently is that true?

That's what EuroSport are reporting... and on Twitter a lot of people including me asked the agent about Neymar's transfer on Chelsea... and he said things like "Tell him yourself" :carlo: Probably didn't understand what I meant haha ... but he answered me saying "It belongs to God" ... last week he told me it's "impossible" it was taken out of context as his agent uses an online translator. The thing is that Neymar has the final say.. right now Florentino Perez wants Neymar.. lets just hope Jose doesn't. If Aguero goes to Real, I can't see Neymar going there... but that's my opinion. I do however think his agent wants him to go to Real... and this is all El Phenomeno's (Ronaldo's) fault .. argh.. he apparently spoke with Perez a day ago to sign Neymar, etc... %28N%29.gif

Guest justin_3d

This topic going on the same pattern than last year. First, we are strongly linked with Neymar. Then, the deal seems to be done according to some journos. After that, the deal seems to be more and more unlikely because of the price asked for and some quote from X. Afterward, we start to say he can go else where. Finaly, we will very soon be saying "good riddance, we have X (who is better)".

:lol:

:goodpost:

That's why i don't get my hopes up and just wait till it shows on the Chelsea website. :)

We pay that much, and every fucking club will try to rip us of, even more...

why dont we just forget about signing young players stick to the one's we have got and sign Gattuso, Cafu. Beckham and Raul to add to experience?

We would if Carlo was still here. Gattuso and Cafu would solve our midfield and right side problem :whistling:

For me Pay so much money for Neymar is stupid and a waste of money... Pay that for Sneijder who are a big name all ready not this Kit from who we do not have garanty is going to be like Robinho an Eternal Promess

covertfootball by CFCTransfers Neymar to Real Madrid is rubbish. The Chelsea deal is done.

I know it's twitter and all stuff...I just wanted to share this little tweet with ya fellas :)

It could be, its possible the deal has been done for a while and his "agent" was slipped some money under the table to tweet an astronomical price for neymar to discourage anyone from coming in to hijack bid etc... Wouldn't put it past abramovic, remember he is one of the greatest buisness men to ever live , he knows the tricks of the trades.

covertfootball by CFCTransfers Neymar to Real Madrid is rubbish. The Chelsea deal is done.

I know it's twitter and all stuff...I just wanted to share this little tweet with ya fellas :)

dry.gif there is a fella at the bottom of his tweets who has written "are you sure because your usually wrong".... says it all about twitter!

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You