Neymar

the wes

After so many talks and hopes, the "jokes" are not funny anymore.

We have no manager, we make no transfers, and we don't have a clue about what's going to happen.

So would you PLEASE, stop the "jokes" at least for a little while?

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know how much is true. None of it. £41m has been mentioned as the price they'll sell at for weeks. Now we think £30m will get them to give in, highly unlikely in my opinion

There is obviously some truth in it as this has rumbled on for over 6 months now and we have already had an offer turned down in Jan. I think the confusion is that some are quoting GBP and some are quoting Euros but still putting the £ sign beside the figures. 30 million GBP works out as something like 45 million Euros so i think the fluctuation in the amounts of money being offered is down to that....only speculating tho

Don't be obsessed with the claims from Santos saying that he will only leave for £41m.

It is just a way to negociate. The seller asks for a price, the buyer offers another price, then at the end they meet an agreement between those two prices, and everyone is happy. For instance, let's admitting that Santos wants £30m for him. If they say openly "we want £30m", teams will try to negociate something around £25m. So if Santos says "we want £41m", nobody will offer that sum, but something lesser high, something about £30m / £35m, which suits Santos.

Anyway, that's how I think it works.

Another exemple. Some days before selling Benzema to Real Madrid, Jean-Michel Aulas was still claiming that he will only sell him for €100m. Few days later, Madrid bought the frenchman for €35m.

There're many other exemple like this one.

There is obviously some truth in it as this has rumbled on for over 6 months now and we have already had an offer turned down in Jan. I think the confusion is that some are quoting GBP and some are quoting Euros but still putting the £ sign beside the figures. 30 million GBP works out as something like 45 million Euros so i think the fluctuation in the amounts of money being offered is down to that....only speculating tho

if you think £1 is 1.50 euros dont go to france for a holiday its about 1.14

£30-40 mill for a young guy unproven in the Premier League!,feck me.

Been told he is the'new Robinho',well I f*cking hope not if we are to buy him,that guy proved to be as flakey as an albino jogging in a desert.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You