Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Neymar

the wes
Followers 1

what a stupid player.

" every player want to play for a team like chelsea??!?!" he said... carloeyebrow.jpeg

Face it. Barcelona and Real are bigger clubs then Chels, and players will usually pick them up before us (unfortunately) :unsure:

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Face it. Barcelona and Real are bigger clubs then Chels, and players will usually pick them up before us (unfortunately) :unsure:

I Know that...

But we need striker more then barca & real.

Drogba=good but old.

Torres= (good???)....

I Know that...

But we need striker more then barca & real.

Drogba=good but old.

Torres= (good???)....

Sturridge? Lukaku?

I don't think we payed 50mil to bench Torres.

If Neymar came, he'd be playing on the left, where Malouda does.

Also lets not forget.. they have a manager.. well probably one of the world's best manager... and us on the other hand..

Also lets not forget.. they have a manager.. well probably one of the world's best manager... and us on the other hand..

I feel sorry for you the most :(

what a stupid player.

" every player want to play for a team like chelsea??!?!" he said... carloeyebrow.jpeg

He isn't stupid.

First of all, he has said "like Chelsea", which doesn't mean "every player wants to play for Chelsea" but "every player wants to play for a big team like Chelsea (among others)."

Then if he mentioned Chelsea, that was because we were the only club having a real interest in him back then. Now other teams have entered the race to sign him, he flatters those teams. Which is normal, he just prepares his future in Europe.

He wouldnt mention Real and Barca in the same sentence if he saw himself going to either one of them imo. Well Neymar does some wack things every now and again. Anyways I see Roman doing anything in his power to get Neymar, and Real madrid are our only competition. Barca dont have the moola and Real have top top top quality forwards (Ronaldo,Di maria,Higuan,Benzema)

I think he might leave in this summer.

The question is: where does he want to play ?

Chelsea is one of the clubs willing to pay the buy out clause, among Real and others.

I come back in August to laugh at you who believed he will leave in this summer for Chelsea or Real. Waste your time reading the lies from spanish and british media, or trying to decode his stupid posts on twitter.

There is no "Neymar saga" right now, it ended when our offer was refused last year.

He doesnt want to go.

He is not leaving.

I think he will leave in this summer.

Ey? :whistling:

I think he might leave in this summer.

The question is: where does he want to play ?

Chelsea is one of the clubs willing to pay the buy out clause, among Real and others.

You've been saying he is definitely not leaving this summer for the past couple of weeks; why the change of tune?