Neymar

the wes

covertfootball by CFCTransfers Neymar to Real Madrid is rubbish. The Chelsea deal is done.

I know it's twitter and all stuff...I just wanted to share this little tweet with ya fellas :)

How reliable is that guy? Reporting bold stuff like Sneijder to Chelsea, Fabregas to Chelsea or Barca, Hiddink/Zola done etc

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We need to careful not to be giving ourselves the 'big spenders' tag - leave that to City! Once we started spending over the legitimate price for players then we'll be right fecked because it will eat into our budget. Football agents are the biggest thieves in the world, if they think they can take us for mugs then think again!

British Open 2011 - Betting Tips

Neymar talked about his future since the concentration of Brazil. The young striker, claimed, among others, by Real Madrid, did not provide too much light: "I do not know what will happen to my future. I have a contract with the Saints and do not know if I will go abroad."

I can't believe some people actually want us to buy neymar at the ridiculously expensive asking price. If we pay £40 odd million for him, that will clearly indicate that our board still haven't learned their lesson. I'm all for buying a young talent with potential to become world's best but our spending habit simply isn't sustainable in the long run and it's only a matter of time before Roman decides to sell the club and leave us with crippling debt.

http://blogdoperrone...xima-de-neymar/

Neymar represenatives will meet people from Real in next week, when representatives from Chelsea will also meet with his staff.

I swear to god its nearly easier reading it in the original language than translating these links, I aint got a clue whats going on there if you had not translated dry.gif

If me memory is not failing we offer Santos the same option buy Neymar en let him stay at santos.

The problem here was the Neymar represetative and Santos are hopping someone does not matter who Pay as close to the 41 million they are asking Now.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You