Neymar

the wes

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"Uno de los objetivos, casi una obsesión de Florentino Pérez, es dar con el futuro Messi."

And there's no Mourinho mentioned in this article. Can we assume it would be a Pérez' purchase then ? If so and if this transfer happens, I would be curious to see Mourinho's reaction :whistling:

ps : And I don't see the point for them to buy him. As 'fanciful' players, they already have Ronaldo, Ozil, Sahin and Di Maria. And it is not like if Mourinho likes to play a lot of this kind of players...

anyone want to translate that or is the short version he is going to madrid

Rough translation:

Real Madrid have turned their interest in the final hours to Neymar, as you can read in your newspaper Marca today. One goal, almost an obsession of Florentino Perez is Messi. Neymar however would not as cheap as it was for Barca who signed Messi for just 80,000 euros. Santos rejected an offer of £35 million from Chelsea last season and this year will not accept any less than £45m, curiously the price clause of Sergio Agüero.

Although the player's agent has denied contacts with Madrid, the last few hours have brought to light some documents that show the opposite. In this sense, it was the Catalan radio station RAC 1 who has disclosed an alleged conversation via SMS between Ronaldo and José Ángel Sánchez, in which the CEO urges the former Real Madrid player to close the transaction as soon as possible for the player and his agent in Madrid to rid the interest of Barcelona.

And Ronaldo has clear trust in Neymar. Yesterday he made a statement for the young prodigy: "He is my heir. He has immense talent and a great scope for improvement both physically and technically."

Naah forget Madrid. I'm afraid only of Barcelona honestly.

Mundo Deportivo, a newspaper who really knows about Barcelona, said yesterday that Neymar's staff told Zubizarreta, Barcelona's director that the player wants to play there in next seasons, but Barcelona is not interested in Neymar.

Guardiola ruled out a transfer, because he is not the kind of player they are looking for. His behavior is a major concern.

His agent also said he won leave until 2012 Olympics.

Honestly I think he will end up playing for Madrid. He doesn't seem too much interested in playing for Chelsea now that he realized that other european big clubs are interested. He will play here only if we are the only club willing to pay what Santos demand.

11159304.jpeg

Now wouldn't it be ironic if he said in the next following days "My dream is to play for Real" ? XD

In fact when he says that is a dream play for Chelsea, he says that every player dream about playing for a big club in Europe. Brazilians players don't care if they will play for Chelsea or Manchester, as long as they are playing in a big club.

Some time ago he said that he dreamed about playing for Chelsea, Manchester, Liverpool, Real, Barcelona.

He never said that he biggest dream is to play for Chelsea or that he prefer playing here than in other club in Europe. So yes, he already said that he dreams about playing for Real.

In fact Chelsea doesn't have yet the same appeal that Barcelona, Real, italian giants or even Manchester have in SA. If a player can choose between these teams, Chelsea will not be the top priority for sure.

marca is always reliable when it comes to real madrid. This transfer is now getting more difficult to happen.

A spanish based reporter said earlier on the radio that Marca are in fact quite loose with their "facts" and will report stories much like the english media do! Meaning not always factually acurate

In fact when he says that is a dream play for Chelsea, he says that every player dream about playing for a big club in Europe. Brazilians players don't care if they will play for Chelsea or Manchester, as long as they are playing in a big club.

Some time ago he said that he dreamed about playing for Chelsea, Manchester, Liverpool, Real, Barcelona.

He never said that he biggest dream is to play for Chelsea or that he prefer playing here than in other club in Europe. So yes, he already said that he dreams about playing for Real.

In fact Chelsea doesn't have yet the same appeal that Barcelona, Real, italian giants or even Manchester have in SA. If a player can choose between these teams, Chelsea will not be the top priority for sure.

I know, I understand and it wasn't my point, though it may would've looked like that. I meant it "ironic" for us. Over 100 pages, sometimes he was almost a Chelsea player and then he ends up in Madrid :fainthv9:

If I was on his position, I would've done the same. I wouldn't probably care for which club I played being from another country as long as they pay me well and let me win trophies. He's a great player, and it would be such a shame to miss out on him after all what has happened.

I know, I understand and it wasn't my point, though it may would've looked like that. I meant it "ironic" for us. Over 100 pages, sometimes he was almost a Chelsea player and then he ends up in Madrid :fainthv9:

If I was on his position, I would've done the same. I wouldn't probably care for which club I played being from another country as long as they pay me well and let me win trophies. He's a great player, and it would be such a shame to miss out on him after all what has happened.

Plus, since 2008 CL final our status went down, and it is related with Ancelotti and our poor perform in Europe in last two season.

Nobody says Chelsea is one of the teams who can beat Barcelona, or nobody thinks we can win the CL in next season. Players like Ballack or Shevchenko moved because we were the strongest in the world at that time.

Plus, since 2008 CL final our status went down, and it is related with Ancelotti and our poor perform in Europe in last two season.

Nobody says Chelsea is one of the teams who can beat Barcelona, or nobody thinks we can win the CL in next season. Players like Ballack or Shevchenko moved because we were the strongest in the world at that time.

Indeed. We lost our world class status slowly over time, and it all returns to Roman sacking Jose...<_<

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You