Neymar

the wes

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

looks like Real Madrid are going to step up the pursue of his signature aswell!!! they believe they can nab him for around 35Million (Euros) and apparently are going to use Ronaldo as a guidance.

Florentino Perez would have asked to Ronaldo to

persuade Neymar for sign for Real Madrid.

we either stop dicking around or step up and pursue and get him signed, or Neymar could come out and openly admit what he wants to do instead of having a parade made around him.

looks like Real Madrid are going to step up the pursue of his signature aswell!!! they believe they can nab him for around 35Million (Euros) and apparently are going to use Ronaldo as a guidance.

Florentino Perez would have asked to Ronaldo to

persuade Neymar for sign for Real Madrid.

we either stop dicking around or step up and pursue and get him signed, or Neymar could come out and openly admit what he wants to do instead of having a parade made around him.

minutes after asking for us to step up i read.

"Santos have just refused an offer of 25 million Euros for Neymar from Chelsea. (Marca)"

pretty good sign, despite the refusal.

minutes after asking for us to step up i read.

"Santos have just refused an offer of 25 million Euros for Neymar from Chelsea. (Marca)"

pretty good sign, despite the refusal.

Really? Source?

Guest justin_3d

As i have been saying over and over again, don't get hype up of news till it's in the Chelsea website!

I still remember last season when Silva said he wanted to come to Chelsea but went to City.

All this Neymar nonsense, stop! Just wait till it happens.

Unless you like to get all hype up for nothing.....

I would like to pay 41m for some one like Ronaldo (the real one) at his days. Santos and Neymar's agent should know PL is not La Liga or Brazlian League we all know how Robinho end up here.

This topic going on the same pattern than last year. First, we are strongly linked with Neymar. Then, the deal seems to be done according to some journos. After that, the deal seems to be more and more unlikely because of the price asked for and some quote from X. Afterward, we start to say he can go else where. Finaly, we will very soon be saying "good riddance, we have X (who is better)".

:lol:

They are just doing whats the best for their club, they know that they have one of the most sought after young strikers in world football and are just after the most they can get for him, that doesn't mean that we are going to give that money for him..i don't care how much does he cost, but we really need player like him in Chelsea.

Why are you all surprised with 41million? He's the biggest talent in Brazil and Santos want him to stay so it is completely normal for them to slap a price like that on him. If we want him so badly then we will pay 41million for him. If we don't then he'll stay. Simple.

Will we ever learn the meaning of the phase "A bird in hand is worth 2 in the bush"

No. We showed that when we let Borini go for a 20 million Drogba lookalike.

This thread should be locked. I mean what's the point

Entertainment and general amusement.:delight:

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You