Neymar

the wes

After getting beaten by barca for consecutive 3 yrs RM put a hold on their idea of beautiful football and start relying on Mourinho's style of winning football. once they win the league very next day Jose will be sacked.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I find it hard to believe Jose wants Neymar. Not his type of player at all, and he already has to accommodate Cristiano Ronaldo. If this rumor is true, it is almost certainly a Florentino Perez pursuit. I wonder how that will go over with the Special One...

That's correct. We share the same system and transfer policy with real Madrid. manager's have limited power or control over player's transfer.

Talking to Neymar's agent on Twitter! @feroze17.. when I asked him if Neymar is coming to Chelsea.. he said

wagneribeiro_ Wagner Ribeiro

@

@feroze17 @InRomanWeTrust Meu avô dizia: o futuro a DEUS pertence. My grandfather said the future belongs to GOD

4 minutes ago Favorite Undo Retweet Reply

Talking to Neymar's agent on Twitter! @feroze17.. when I asked him if Neymar is coming to Chelsea.. he said

wagneribeiro_ Wagner Ribeiro

@

@feroze17 @InRomanWeTrust Meu avô dizia: o futuro a DEUS pertence. My grandfather said the future belongs to GOD

4 minutes ago Favorite Undo Retweet Reply

thats that cleared up then;)

Great every other potential player we are after is the next Messi (Messi and Barcelona are the keyword which gets us going), so Roman is going to drill some more oil wells and would get ready with a 1 billion transfer budget ..... and would continue doing it .....

Will we ever learn the meaning of the phase "A bird in hand is worth 2 in the bush"

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You