• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No he wont...!

I need you to tell me one thing...

Why bother making a video of a player that wont come (and saying "welcome to chelsea")?

Lol that was stupid though but yeah the original name of the video was something else.. I changed it to welcome to chelsea for like a day or 2... and after that changed it back again :lol: the title got me A LOT of hits... But yeah last year when his agent said he will be a Chelsea player for sure in twitter we saw what happened.. and last year I was sure that we wouldn't sign him but this season all signs point to him joining Chelsea, at least whenever Neymar has spoken and not his agent. :) His agent told me the opposite on twitter last week when I talked to him but then the impossible thing was definitely taken out of context etc.. still think that 90% he will join us.

Haha :P Anyways.. but the good thing is last time Neymar spoke his face turned red when a Brazilian reporter asked him if he already has agreed to join Chelsea and said he would not like to discuss this and asked to change the topic! :) Well if a person knew he was staying at the club wouldn't he just answer it on the spot? :whistling: And this time I am not taking the piss.

I've not found any sources for this. Do you have a link? :)

I've not found any sources for this. Do you have a link? :)

Can't find any link! But I saw it live after the Brazil - Netherlands game... anyways .. apparently Real are after him yesterday, etc... but today his agent said that there is no interest from Real, etc.. and they will discuss about Neymar's situation after the final (June 22nd) .. :whistling:

Ronaldo for his last 15 minutes in yellow , 3 shots, two on target and saved by the keeper , one from 2 yards out . Could've had atleast on goal with an assist from Neymar . El` phenomenon either way , fortunate to have seen him play his final game for Brazil.

Easy to see why Neymar is streets ahead of Robinho , his dribbling and skill actually has purpose , as opposed to Robinho who runs right into a defender or gives the ball away . Also , he's been swtching flanks all half and has been good from the right as well , did everything he could to get Ronaldo to score .

Easy to see why Neymar is streets ahead of Robinho , his dribbling and skill actually has purpose , as opposed to Robinho who runs right into a defender or gives the ball away . Also , he's been swtching flanks all half and has been good from the right as well , did everything he could to get Ronaldo to score .

Exactly.

Neymar uses his skills objectively.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You