Neymar

the wes

wouldnt concern yourself too much with that, its spanish and every question angled at him is about madrid or barca and seeing as madrid are the only ones of the 2 interested his dad is playing up to them. I would be more concerned that ronaldo has personally intervened....that could be the kicker

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

if you count the first few mickey mouse mini European Cups that they won in the early years.when not every nation sent a club (like Chelsea being the 1st english club to qualify to play in the EC, but didn`t bother )

they have won,what? 9 EC`s? even if he went there and won one with them,he`s gonna be merely a speck on the wall of their hall of fame,amongst the many,many football legends who have gone before him..with us he would be making history rather than the tail end of a long list.

putting aside my love of CFC...wouldn`t what we have to offer be more appealing to a hungry to make history player?..we can`t offer him as much sunshine or perhaps wages,but we atleast have that.

if you count the first few mickey mouse mini European Cups that they won in the early years.when not every nation sent a club (like Chelsea being the 1st english club to qualify to play in the EC, but didn`t bother )

they have won,what? 9 EC`s? even if he went there and won one with them,he`s gonna be merely a speck on the wall of their hall of fame,amongst the many,many football legends who have gone before him..with us he would be making history rather than the tail end of a long list.

putting aside my love of CFC...wouldn`t what we have to offer be more appealing to a hungry to make history player?..we can`t offer him as much sunshine or perhaps wages,but we atleast have that.

That is a wonderfully romantic notion ,,, but those ideas only happen with players nearing the end of their careers. RM will be a much attractive

prospect to him . The clincher will be finance however. We would have to outbid RM to have any chance to get him .. Incidently we did qualify for

the old European cup and wanted to take part but this was vetoed by the FA. . The same FA who didnt bother to enter the World Cup in its early

years

Guest justin_3d

Alright, if that is true, then I can officially say that board is a bunch of idiots...

And you just figuring this out?

I been saying that for some time. How we sack Carlo with out no instant replacement. How we are the laughing stock when it comes to transfer.

It is why i have gotten impatient, and can't trust anything these fools are doing.

I mean Lukaku is the best they can do?

Why do we even need a striker now? we have a loads of strikers while other department still lacking....

If me memory is not failing we offer Santos the same option buy Neymar en let him stay at santos.

The problem here was the Neymar represetative and Santos are hopping someone does not matter who Pay as close to the 41 million they are asking Now.

Sure its always about the money, and of cause they are thrilled that Madrid join the party, let the prize raise, cause they also know Romans money is

hanging loose. So the ? is if Roman wants to spend 40-50 mill on another striker?. His move with Torres is gonna bid his own money ash forever if he not

stop, which i have a little believe that he really will do, lets see?.

And you just figuring this out?

I been saying that for some time. How we sack Carlo with out no instant replacement. How we are the laughing stock when it comes to transfer.

It is why i have gotten impatient, and can't trust anything these fools are doing.

I mean Lukaku is the best they can do?

Why do we even need a striker now? we have a loads of strikers while other department still lacking....

Now, I have a solid proof <_<

If Roman thinks he is worth 40 odd million then he will spend it! Lets be honest, with the financial fair play restrictions coming in, i for one expect this to be a big summer(possibly the last of its kind for us) of spending. May as well take a chance on a kid who is as highly rated as Neymar is. Still think Madrid will swing it but who knows

Guest justin_3d

Lucas from sao paulo would be a other option!

watched a couple of games he played in he is amazing!

And he could also play as a cam!

Yeah i am getting fed up with this.

I much rather see Roman spend big on Lucas and Aguero.

If we are spending big because of the financial fair play rules, then let's buy players that won't give us a big problem.

Neymar is good, but his attitude is a big problem. It's a gamble like Balotelli.

So i rather take me chances with Aguero and Lucas.

Cause i don't see Real Madrid getting Aguero and Neymar. They will choose one. Let them take Neymar, and we take Aguero. :)

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You