Josh McEachran

Term-X

^^

Just read that. Disappointing but hardly surprising. I wonder where we're sending him out this time..

Not sure why disappointing. In an already crowded midfield, he wouldnt get a chance of any game time. It is good that he goes out and get his development going. The million dollar question is where?

Not sure why disappointing. In an already crowded midfield, he wouldnt get a chance of any game time. It is good that he goes out and get his development going. The million dollar question is where?

Disappointing because I honestly believe that Josh won't develop elsewhere as much as he would here. The reason for that is that Josh needs great players around him to show his true talent. His best asset is his vision and passing and naturally that requires players around him that actually have proper movement. I think if he stayed, played in the Capital One, early FA games, and got subed into matches we're winning in the PL he would be much better off. I was hoping that would happen but never really thought it would.

Disappointing because I honestly believe that Josh won't develop elsewhere as much as he would here. The reason for that is that Josh needs great players around him to show his true talent. His best asset is his vision and passing and naturally that requires players around him that actually have proper movement. I think if he stayed, played in the Capital One, early FA games, and got subed into matches we're winning in the PL he would be much better off. I was hoping that would happen but never really thought it would.

it would be better to do that for chalobah who has actually showed on loan he deserves to be considered at chelsea

it would be better to do that for chalobah who has actually showed on loan he deserves to be considered at chelsea

But the point is, Chalobah can develop well anywhere, because his main assets can be valuable to any team. Josh on the other hand needs good players around him to be at his best.

On any account, I think both will be going on loan as Jose only talked about Kevin, Romelu and Kala when talking about players returning from loan and joining the first team. I think it is best if Nathanial goes out on loan again. He still has a lot of room for improvement and he will be behind Mikel and Essien in the pecking order here.

Yes i know it was a pre season friendly. Yes i know this team are probably as good as Aldershot but McEachran really impressed me when he came on

His range of passing is just ridiculous, he made the rest of our team look beginners at passing when he came on and i think Jose might be working on his physical side too, just after he came on he barged one of their players off the ball. Look at the pass he made to Wallace before the Brazilian assisted Moses for the 4th goal, had 2 players pressurizing him but he released the ball to Wallace without breaking sweat.

What he is lacking is the youthful confidence he had when he broke through under Ancelotti, who better to give it back to him then Mourinho, i really believe he will benefit more from staying with us (even if he only plays 15-20 games) than going on loan again and playing from some clueless Muppet like Tony Mowbray

In terms of natural talent he is the best young English player by an absolute mile (even over Wilshere) he needs to sort the mentality side of things and get a personal fitness coach because he's always knackered and drifts out of the game after an hour.

Couldn't agree more. His natural ability to keep rhe ball moving and pick a pass is Xavi-esk! I have said it a 1000 times before and I will say it a 1000 times again, give Joshy a chance and he will show thst he is worthy of becoming a starter for Chelsea.

Yes it's only preseason and yes it's only for fitness. But I couldn't help but wonder today, why in the hell are we sending this guy out on loan but keeping Van Ginkel who looked like he was struggling with some basic passes?!

exactly!!!

lol people acting like it's his offensive contribution that he has to prove, no it isn't

it's his defensive contribution and he didn't show me anything in that sense, no improvement at all

people aren't writing him off because he can't pass, dribble, or has no talent, it's because he's nowhere near a complete midfielder you need to be to be able to play in the PL

Yes it's only preseason and yes it's only for fitness. But I couldn't help but wonder today, why in the hell are we sending this guy out on loan but keeping Van Ginkel who looked like he was struggling with some basic passes?!

So why are we keeping ramires then? For the defensive aspect of his game, just like MVG.

lol people acting like it's his offensive contribution that he has to prove, no it isn't

it's his defensive contribution and he didn't show me anything in that sense, no improvement at all

people aren't writing him off because he can't pass, dribble, or has no talent, it's because he's nowhere near a complete midfielder you need to be to be able to play in the PL

Im not saying start him in a Champions League semi final at the Allianz Arena, but he could be useful against team's like Hull especially who will park the jumbo jet infront of their goal.