The Pre-Season Thread

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

https://www.chelseafc.com/en/news/2021/07/12/ziyech--mendy-and-pulisic-among-those-Chelsea-players-returning-

Thomas Tuchel’s Chelsea squad were boosted by the return to pre-season training of many senior players today, including Christian Pulisic, Hakim Ziyech and Edouard Mendy.

The trio joined Callum Hudson-Odoi, Tammy Abraham, Marcos Alonso and Tino Anjorin who all reported back on Friday, as the pre-season work continued at Cobham. Kepa Arrizabalaga was another back in action today.

There were 28 players involved at our Surrey training base today, with returning loanees such as Ruben Loftus-Cheek, Danny Drinkwater, Davide Zappacosta and Conor Gallagher among those pictured in action.

Malang Sarr, who joined from Nice last summer and spent the season on loan at Porto, was involved with the group, as were youngsters Marc Guehi, Trevoh Chalobah and Armando Broja following impressive loan spells away from Stamford Bridge last season.

51 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Which face are people most surprised to see back at Cobham? Charly Musonda took me aback. He'd fallen right out of my mind.

Chelsea ace Charly Musonda in incredible body transformation after being given 20 per cent shot of ever playing again

https://biohealth-ai.com/Chelsea-ace-charly-musonda-in-incredible-body-transformation-after-being-given-20-per-cent-shot-of-ever-playing-again/

Charly Musonda stunned his Instagram followers with this gym selfieChelsea ace Charly Musonda in incredible body transformation after being  given 20 per cent shot of ever playing againImages): Charly Musonda's amazing physical transformation as he aims for  return » Chelsea NewsChelsea ace Charly Musonda in incredible body transformation after being  given 20 per cent shot of ever playing again

Arsenal were absolutely shambolic in a loss to Hibs. Missed 3 sitters my nan would have belted in, a pen, and the keeper made an absolute howler to let in a goal. Arteta is my favourite to get the first sacking of the season.I still cannot fathom how we keep losing to these cunts. I would LOVE to see Arse and Spuds get relegated in a couple years. Banter FC's

22 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Arsenal were absolutely shambolic in a loss to Hibs. Missed 3 sitters my nan would have belted in, a pen, and the keeper made an absolute howler to let in a goal. Arteta is my favourite to get the first sacking of the season.I still cannot fathom how we keep losing to these cunts. I would LOVE to see Arse and Spuds get relegated in a couple years. Banter FC's

Shittest thing is it could happen again on matchday 2 as they have most of their players back early while a lot of ours at the Euro's so will come back late.

28 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Shittest thing is it could happen again on matchday 2 as they have most of their players back early while a lot of ours at the Euro's so will come back late.

Just the English lads and Jorginho. We should be fine I reckon. 

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

#ArtetaOUT was trending on Twitter. 

2 hours ago, Vesper said:

Arsenal going down would be life threateningly funny. Died laughing is not a bad way to go but Spurs being relegated would cost me too much. Can't live without my twice a season Spurs fix. Impossible.

Meanwhile back to Hibs. Is mid July too soon for popcorn and AFTV?