Ramires

DavidEU

Ramires the stupid and the non-footballer has a CL medal and plays for the 4th team in the world while being a massive part of the plans of the world's best manager's system.

Costa the cunt has had one decent season and plays for the second best team in madrid itself.

Well just goes on to show that sometimes idiocy can go hand In hand with hypocrisy

At least for the next 3 (or more possibly) PL games we will have a technically able midfielder in Luiz/Lampard alongside Matic. I won't be surpised if Ramires' absence results in better performances, particularly in the 2 games after the next, Crystal Palace and Stoke, in which we will likely be having to break down a deep-lying defence.

At least for the next 3 (or more possibly) PL games we will have a technically able midfielder in Luiz/Lampard alongside Matic. I won't be surpised if Ramires' absence results in better performances, particularly in the 2 games after the next, Crystal Palace and Stoke, in which we will likely be having to break down a deep-lying defence.

heh if he gets like 5 games were are fucked. He's the only pace we've got in the CM position.

but I do get the point on the breaking a deep-lying defense.

We had Rambo and Lamps/Mikel for the pivot last two years. Only Rambo was on good level and we needed to buy another CM. As soon as we buy Matic, Ramires becomes bad. Whats next? We sign new CM and Matic starts playing like shit or what?

Ramires, Willian, Oscar need to put shit together. Simple as that. Mourinho is underestimating their skill, gives them too much defensive work or sth, we are toothless in attack ever since City PL game, bar Hazard.

We had Rambo and Lamps/Mikel for the pivot last two years. Only Rambo was on good level and we needed to buy another CM. As soon as we buy Matic, Ramires becomes bad. Whats next? We sign new CM and Matic starts playing like shit or what?

Ramires, Willian, Oscar need to put shit together. Simple as that. Mourinho is underestimating their skill, gives them too much defensive work or sth, we are toothless in attack ever since City PL game, bar Hazard.

We have generally always looked toothless or non-threatening and it has gone on for quite awhile now. We only had joy in our attack in that City game because there were spaces and gaps for us to attack which most player would enjoy and flourish in. Otherwise, we looked clueless in how to break down opposition's defence when they come to sit deep and defend only.

We have generally always looked toothless or non-threatening and it has gone on for quite awhile now. We only had joy in our attack in that City game because there were spaces and gaps for us to attack which most player would enjoy and flourish in. Otherwise, we looked clueless in how to break down opposition's defence when they come to sit deep and defend only.

And I fear this wont drasticaly improve with only new striker Im afraid. Willian and Oscar will have to take massive boost next season in order to remain starters under Mou. On other hand, I blame Mou a bit for his lack of attacking tactics. Its like he doesnt know we actualy have very good players in attack and he thinks we can only win with strong defence. However, if he gave our attackers more freedom, we would certainly win at least one game vs AV, WBA or WHU.

Mou has limited our attackers this year (bar Hazard) and this is seen in games vs smaller teams. Willian was never scoring goals in previous clubs, but he created many chances, Oscar had to work his socks off for first half of season and possibly saw that he will get destroyed before WC and simply decided to work less. Partly its down to players form, lack of competition and WC comming, but also due to Mou tactics. He never allows his players to play free and this has cost us several times this season.

Rami always gets these kinds of performances 2-5 times per season, usually when we are losing. He losts his mind and starts to hurt the opponent, and usually gets the red card. He also played a big part when they scored.....

I hate footballers who try to hurt the opponent, I think it's just sick and shows that you have no respect to other players. I'm really ashamed of Ramires and fortunately I don't have to watch him playing for a few rounds...

I don't think he meant lunge in and hurt the player. I think he was trying to win the ball, but he extended his foot and showed his studs which equates to a straight red in this climate. Seen far worse go unpunished, tbh.

It was a leg breaker, it was intentional, it was disgraceful.

i0feQCvPZorr1.gif

I don't know if he's a nasty player or if he's just reckless to the point of stupidity but it's not something you want to see Chelsea players doing.

Maybe he'll stick around though. Maybe he is a Jose-type player. Maybe last night was the type of thing Jose wants from his players. Personally I'd like to see us go for a midfielder who has the defensive qualities we need but is also comfortable with the ball.

i0feQCvPZorr1.gif

I don't know if he's a nasty player or if he's just reckless to the point of stupidity but it's not something you want to see Chelsea players doing.

Maybe he'll stick around though. Maybe he is a Jose-type player. Maybe last night was the type of thing Jose wants from his players. Personally I'd like to see us go for a midfielder who has the defensive qualities we need but is also comfortable with the ball.

I just think the bloke is clumsy as fuck, to be honest. I don't think there is a malicious bone in his body.

I just think the bloke is clumsy as fuck, to be honest. I don't think there is a malicious bone in his body.

I don't know if I agree, but at the end of the day the result is the same. If he was putting in the performances then maybe some of this stuff would be overlooked but he's not been doing that.

If Jose persists with him then we're going to become a team that is unambitious on the pitch, looking to stifle matches and nick a winner one the counter or from an opposition mistake. Hopefully we'll look to get someone in that midfield who is more ambitious, more creative and we'll look to control games.

Will be interesting to see just how many games he gets. Three games and he's a lucky boy.

69% pass accuracy, just another normal night for Ramires.

Frustrating is an understatement.

You'd think if a CM had such a low % pass accuracy that they'd have had a poor game but would have been trying many difficult cross-field passes or through balls. With Ramires though most of his failed passes were ones that even a toddler could make. Shockingly bad and this game makes me more grateful for his 3 game suspension and makes Mourinho's soft spot for him all the more surprising.

i0feQCvPZorr1.gif

he's stupid. There. The word that is perfect to describe him. He has zero brain and that can be proved by nearly all his decisions when he has the ball.

He was appalling today AGAIN. Terrible to watch.

I'm positive he'll stick around though and it makes me cry. He IS a Mourinho kind of player in certain aspects that Mourinho will rather keep than look for a replacement. I'll hold a grudge against Mourinho for as long as he keeps him or at least until he signs a better partner to Matic. We need a #8 - a good one. Ramires is a stupid - but athletic #6. It doesn't match at all.

I think if we have any ambition of competing with clubs like Bayern, Real Madrid, Barca and all of them, we'd either sell Ramires or relegate him to the bench and bring in better quality. I really don't see how we can continue on with him being first choice in the pivot.

While we're at it, Luiz can leave with him - even though he's more technically talented than Ramires but he's actually just as reckless and prone to brain farts.

An awful pair those two make, one constantly loses possession and the other defends like a freaking maniac.