Wesley Sneijder

Milan

I am disagree. Neymar and Sanchez aren't impulse buyings. They both play on the wing, and we all know how great Anelka and Kalou are when playing on the wing. A winger is a much needed buy, so they wouldn't be a fantasy as Lukaku.

Neymar/Sanchez>Anelka+Kalou.

• Replies 970
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am disagree. Neymar and Sanchez aren't impulse buyings. They both play on the wing, and we all know how great Anelka and Kalou are when playing on the wing. A winger is a much needed buy, so they wouldn't be a fantasy as Lukaku.

Anelka and Kalou arn't good enough, sure they dont, but i dont think you can say the same about Sturridge and Malouda.

I think that if we are going to keep playing the 4-3-3, Sturridge can be a big factor as the right winger. And about Malouda, he was awful

most of the season, but most of our players were awful. I think that he could be a starter for another season becuase i belive he can do his job way better.

But as i said, buying Neymar would be great for us. Im talking about what if someone like him wont come. Not the end of the world for us.

Anelka and Kalou arn't good enough, sure they dont, but i dont think you can say the same about Sturridge and Malouda.

I think that if we are going to keep playing the 4-3-3, Sturridge can be a big factor as the right winger. And about Malouda, he was awful

most of the season, but most of our players were awful. I think that he could be a starter for another season becuase i belive he can do his job way better.

But as i said, buying Neymar would be great for us. Im talking about what if someone like him wont come. Not the end of the world for us.

No ! Sturridge isn't a winger, he is a striker and has to be played as a striker. As for Malouda, he isn't what we can call a winger. He doesn't cross, and when he does so his cross are awful, he can't beat his man, he can't accelerate the game and he is a selfish player.

The fact is that we don't have any wingers, and the only few we have - ie Malouda - is not good enough. We need to buy at least one winger, and if we happen to rely on Malouda next season for winger, I wouldn't expect us to improve a lot.

In the coming few hours will be a meeting between sneijder's Agent and the directors of Inter.

If at the end of the meeting decided that Wesley will leave Inter Chelsea will try to buy him Immediately

because hiddink wants to see him at chelsea as his top transfer wish.

No ! Sturridge isn't a winger, he is a striker and has to be played as a striker. As for Malouda, he isn't what we can call a winger. He doesn't cross, and when he does so his cross are awful, he can't beat his man, he can't accelerate the game and he is a selfish player.

The fact is that we don't have any wingers, and the only few we have - ie Malouda - is not good enough. We need to buy at least one winger, and if we happen to rely on Malouda next season for winger, I wouldn't expect us to improve a lot.

Well, you know Neymar isnt a real winger either, right? They both played as a second striker this season. I dont see any difference.

As for Malouda, lets see, in 2009/2008, With Hiddink, we did rely on Malouda. And he done well, the team done very well at that time.

Last season- again, Malouda is our only winger, brought us a double, not that bad either. Im not claiming that Malouda is a super world

class winger, but wake up, Neyamr isnt a world class either for now.

I think it isnt the end of the world not buying a winger, you think it is, what can i say, pack your stuff for a flight to Mars or somthing... its probably not gonna happen this summer.

Cut the winger talk, this is a Sneijder thread...he's a playmaker we've been all crying for and I'm very happy that we are trying to sign him :)

Twitter updates:

CFCTransfers Gazzetto dello Sport claim that Wesley Sneijder and his wife Yolanthe would prefer to live in London, rather than Machester

CFCTransfers Chelsea's odds to sign Wesley Sneijder have been slashed by skyBet from 3/1 to 8/13

CFCTransfers Chelsea are now favourites to sign Wesley Sneijder on skyBet at 8/13 (latest one)

I've given up trying to tell people that Sturridge isn't a winger and shouldn't be played there.

In the coming few hours will be a meeting between sneijder's Agent and the directors of Inter.

If at the end of the meeting decided that Wesley will leave Inter Chelsea will try to buy him Immediately

because hiddink wants to see him at chelsea as his top transfer wish.

great post are you telepathic

A ) Well, you know Neymar isnt a real winger either, right? They both played as a second striker this season. I dont see any difference.

B ) As for Malouda, lets see, in 2009/2008, With Hiddink, we did rely on Malouda. And he done well, the team done very well at that time.

C ) Last season- again, Malouda is our only winger, brought us a double, not that bad either. Im not claiming that Malouda is a super world class winger, but wake up, Neyamr isnt a world class either for now.

D ) I think it isnt the end of the world not buying a winger, you think it is, what can i say, pack your stuff for a flight to Mars or somthing... its probably not gonna happen this summer.

A ) Yeah, I know he is more a second striker than an winger. But it happens that each games I saw of him (and each match highlight as well) he was playing on the wing. I know he isn't the kind of player to stay next to the touchline, he plays more ala Robben/Messi (he starts his run on the wing then he cuts inside). But, at the opposite of Anelka and Malouda, he is able to beat his man, to cross, to make quick passes, to speed the game.

B ) It was in 2008/2009. The next season is the 2011/2012. Two years will be passed, and as the saying goes in french « a lot of water will have flowed under the bridge ». Back then he was 29 years-old, next year he will be 31 years-old. That's a big difference, especially for a winger (for who the speed and pace are important).

C ) It was last year. Did you see how he played poorly this year ? To my honest opinion, next season he will be more likely to play like he did this year than the last year, ie bad. And yes Neymar isn't world class neither. But at the opposite of Malouda who next year would be useless as he will be very old, Neymar is an upcoming star. Furthermore, about what I did see, Neymar's qualities are more interesting for us than Malouda's.

D ) LOL

I've given up trying to tell people that Sturridge isn't a winger and shouldn't be played there.

Ahah, I don't know why, but at this club we love to play central players on the wing (Anelka, Kalou, Ivanovic)...

as it's been mentioned hot favourites. his wife would prefer london due to the fashion and style it provides, also i've heard he admires Guus Hiddink and would like to work with him?! is that true, just hear say but hope its accurate.

probably been posting dont knwo if the metro is a strong and reliable source again im sorry if its weak? but we're going into talks with Inter from what i've read.

http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/football/865690-chelsea-scheduled-to-discuss-wesley-sneijder-transfer-with-inter-milan

Only if we hadn't bought fernandon't scorres in the first place. the spaniard's arrival may have dented Sturridge's chances of playing in his favourite position. And with lukaku also coming in, He would have to make do with playing as a wing forward.

Only if we hadn't bought fernandon't scorres in the first place. the spaniard's arrival will defintely dent Sturridge's chances of playing in his favourite position. And with lukaku also coming in, He would have to make do with playing as a wing forward.

Exactly. We might not like it, but that is the only position where he could get substantial playing time imo.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You