Wesley Sneijder

Milan

• Replies 970
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If i could chose any midfield player i would chose Sneijder so i don't really care who we offer. Maybe offer Lampard and Drogba i'd still probably take it. They like ageing players in Italy. We need a Sneijder desperately.

we have spent 5 years deveoping Mikel as a holding midfielder and to let him go and use Essien in a role he isnt really suited to ....

Only Chelsea could work a stategy like that..

we have spent 5 years deveoping Mikel as a holding midfielder and to let him go and use Essien in a role he isnt really suited to ....

Only Chelsea could work a stategy like that..

Essien's been crap all season, even when he was fit. His injuries have been in the back of his mind and he's not as strong as he was and his presence isn't the same. He is not the same. End of story.

It makes no sense. Essien is older. Mikel is quality, despite what Henrique says.

Yes he is, no doubt about it.

Essien was better pre-injury though. I think I might be a bit naiive in saying this, but I think he could recapture that form he had as a holding. Mikel is younger though, so that's a benefit in itself. It's a hard pick for me.

Yes he is, no doubt about it.

Essien was better pre-injury though. I think I might be a bit naiive in saying this, but I think he could recapture that form he had as a holding. Mikel is younger though, so that's a benefit in itself. It's a hard pick for me.

Essien fills in as a holder .or a right back or a cb ..it was never and isnt his natural position . Agree it wasnt Mikels originally but he has had 5 years

of experience there,

I like Essien. He's a great man & player, but he's 28 and is looking like someone who's out of their prime. I really want us to give him another full season to try and recapture the Bison form.

For this reason I'd rather we gave them Mikel & Malouda. Mikel can be replaced.

This! I honestly have never bought into the whole Mikel love in some of our fans have and i think Maloudas form has not dipped so much as he peaked for a season and a half and now he is back to his usual. For both of them to leave to bring in Sneijder id be happy with that.

Essien has incredible energy when running with the ball . Mikel is better on the ball and its distribution, which should be the main attributes of a DM. I think Chelsea bought ramires for long term replacement of Essien. So it is possible that Chelsea can offload him.

This! I honestly have never bought into the whole Mikel love in some of our fans have and i think Maloudas form has not dipped so much as he peaked for a season and a half and now he is back to his usual. For both of them to leave to bring in Sneijder id be happy with that.

Real Madrid thought that about Makele and look what happened to them when he left

Essien has incredible energy when running with the ball . Mikel is better on the ball and its distribution, which should be the main attributes of a DM. I think Chelsea bought ramires for long term replacement of Essien. So it is possible that Chelsea can offload him.

I agree. We may just see that happen. Anyway, Ramires got my respect for his 100% motivated performances and tireless running.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You