Wesley Sneijder

Milan

• Replies 970
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well If we are not gonna Get Kaka.... Like Anchelotti Said.:

Chelsea boss Carlo Ancelotti has revealed he wants to sign Kaka, but conceeded there is little prospect of that happening because Real Madrid will not sell.

"Kaka would do well for my cause and I have spoken with him on a regular basis," he told Il Giornale.

"But unfortunately he cannot come: firstly Real Madrid don't want to sell him, and secondly we would need a consent over the transfer, and thirdly it would be a multi-million operation. None of these conditions exist."

The best natural Player Almost in the same way as Frank lampard was is no doud about it.... Wesley Sneijeder.... But we have to be clear... This is a Crack... so we need at least 40 Million just to start for Him..... Maybe Carvalo can make it more atractive move... However It depends of Him, Benites and Mancinni. I really have my douds about Benites let him go...

But there is no doud We have to give a Fight for him

The only negotiable bid that could work, would be to offer £35+ million plus Carvalho to land Sneijder. That's the advantage we have over United, we have a player that Inter want, and are apparently having talks with.

but as I said earlier, I don't think it'll happen because he wants to stay with Inter Milan. Although, the only contending thought I have, is that there have been times when things such as that don't actually materialise... prime example... David Silva... he wanted to come to us and play alongside Drogs and Lamps... now he's going to playing alongside Tevez and Barry at City.

bottom line is.. you just never know!

Do not see why Inter would sell him, it would have to be a pretty good offer for them to even consider it. I think it would have to be more Player wanting to leave then Club wanting to sell.

Do not see why Inter would sell him, it would have to be a pretty good offer for them to even consider it. I think it would have to be more Player wanting to leave then Club wanting to sell.

Yeah, and in this case, Sneijder wants to stay with Inter, so we don't have much of a chance with him.

oh and by the way, Man United have denied their approach for him, so what does that tell you?? The Article in the paper was just a "column filler"??

• 7 months later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You