Wesley Sneijder

Milan

• Replies 970
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loads of sources are saying that we are prepared to offer Essien and Malouda to sign Sneijder from Inter...

...have we gone completely mad!!??

To be honest it isn't completely stupid and I would take it. ( Can't believe I'm saying this about Essien) If we could get Sneijder for 5m plus Malouda (10m) and Essien (15m) then I would actually take it. I'm going to get flak for this I know but I doubt it will happen anyway though

I like Essien. He's a great man & player, but he's 28 and is looking like someone who's out of their prime. I really want us to give him another full season to try and recapture the Bison form.

For this reason I'd rather we gave them Mikel & Malouda. Mikel can be replaced.

I like Essien. He's a great man & player, but he's 28 and is looking like someone who's out of their prime. I really want us to give him another full season to try and recapture the Bison form.

For this reason I'd rather we gave them Mikel & Malouda. Mikel can be replaced.

I don't agree with getting rid of Mikel either. He's played soo many games for us since he joined in 2006, and yet he's still at a very young age of 24. There aren't many players in our team who are in that stage at the moment, and we really need to keep those types of players.

I would offer them Kalou and Malouda

Loads of sources are saying that we are prepared to offer Essien and Malouda to sign Sneijder from Inter...

...have we gone completely mad!!??

I'd accept that i must say. Essien aint the same as he was between 05 & 08 and Malouda has never been consistent. I'd say that's a good deal to be honest and i'd take it.

Yeah, but you gotta be realistic. Inter will laugh if we offer Kalou and Malouda. A 30 year old and a substitute player to replace one of their main playmakers.

By who? And why?

Not sure who, Essien realistically. . In a dream world, Jack Rodwell.

The why, to secure a player like Sneijder, who would be more important.

Yeah, but since there's no word on that front, we should assume its Sneijder we're looking at.

That's what's annoying about it, Nasri is probably the cheaper option since he's stalling on a new contract and Chelsea don't see it!

What about Pastore or Modric. Expensive yeah, but at least they're much younger than Sneijder!

Not sure who, Essien realistically. . In a dream world, Jack Rodwell.

The why, to secure a player like Sneijder, who would be more important.

It makes no sense. Essien is older. Mikel is quality, despite what Henrique says.

Then fuck Sneijder, I want Nasri!!

Out of Sneijder, Modric and Nasri, Nasri is the least possible to happen. I'm not even sure he'll leave Arse...

Sneijder would be our best bet because he's one of the best midfielders out there and he's on the verge of leaving Inter. Modric would be my 2nd pick if Wesley made a stupid decision of staying at Inter.

I don't agree with getting rid of Mikel either. He's played soo many games for us since he joined in 2006, and yet he's still at a very young age of 24. There aren't many players in our team who are in that stage at the moment, and we really need to keep those types of players.

Agreed with Kalou and Malouda.

Undoubtedly Michael Essien is the best defensive midfielder in World Football. Despite ongoing injury problems, the Chelsea midfielder is an immense force with a superb array of passing, tricks, strength, and speed. The Ghana captain has been at the heart of the Chelsea midfield for a number of years now, and is an influential reason for their success.

end of story.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You