Wesley Sneijder

Milan

• Replies 970
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ill give you that he was good that year, in fact he particularly impressed me then more than any other time but that was the exception imo.

You don't get to play regular and first team football at a club like Chelsea under 3 world class managers (Mourinho,Guus,Ancelotti) unless you are good. These experienced managers must have recognized something you fail to see in mikel

Mikel was a red card magnet in the past, but he seems to be getting better about that. He doesn't do anything to distinguish himself now. In the role he plays, I consider that a good thing.

I felt last season he was most consistent member ofour disappointing midfield. It was too much to expect his contribution and the efforts of the

praiseworthy Ramirez to make up for the rest

I retract my Mikel comment earlier on further reflection.

Mikel is one of the best holding midfield players in the league at the moment. Most consistent, improved and reliable players we've had in recent years.

I felt last season he was most consistent member ofour disappointing midfield. It was too much to expect his contribution and the efforts of the

praiseworthy Ramirez to make up for the rest

Some feel that if a player doesn't do anything that stands out, they have "disappeared" and therefore have no bearing on the match. Mikel's role demands he be anonymous. If he does something that stands out, it's probably because he made a costly mistake.

no idea what point your making! Maka had the role named after him!! says it all really

others seem to understand ... Maka has retired ,,,IMO there are few better anywhere at taking that role as Mikel , Certainly to replace him wouldnt be

cheap.

He did that in last season. He again started good from this season. Why can't he get the trust from the fans of his own club?

Because we aint all sheep who blindly follow anyone who pulls on the blue. I give everyone who plays for us a chance but i just dont rate him as high as some. Its my opinion, im not trying to convert anyone

Some feel that if a player doesn't do anything that stands out, they have "disappeared" and therefore have no bearing on the match. Mikel's role demands he be anonymous. If he does something that stands out, it's probably because he made a costly mistake.

Exactly. Brilliant post & summed up his role perfectly.

We need a guy like Sneider If he come for the right price: no more than 23m.

Just 3 million more than henderson ? :D Mate these days every player is overpriced.

23m for one of the best midfielders in the world? even fucking Man utd would offer more than that.

27 years old and We have a old squad. Is better go for a younger player.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You