Wesley Sneijder

Milan

• Replies 970
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That eriksen looks like a top class player! Haven't heard any links with him but guus might shine to him!

After what has happened with us and Christian Eriksen in the past, i'd doubt that he'd sign for us to be honest. Fantastic player however.

Has there actually been any bid/inquiry/official interest or just twitter rumours?

Don't think so. Just reports in the Italian press that Hiddink wants to make him his first signing/ make sure he doesn't go to United whistling.gif

The Dutch Telegraph, "De Telegraaf", says we are going to offer 30 million pounds for Wesley, and a salary of 200,000 euros a week.

Some speculations for a discussion:

Lets just say Snijder is a Chelsea player next season, and lets just say Frank Lampard gets back to his best, not his best season ever,

I mean another normal season for him. A great one.

So what are we doing in this situation? play them both together?

* This question isnt only about Sneijder, its for any miedfielder like him that maybe come this summer.

The Dutch Telegraph, "De Telegraaf", says we are going to offer 30 million pounds for Wesley, and a salary of 200,000 euros a week.

Lets just say Snijder is a Chelsea player next season, and lets just say Frank Lampard gets back to his best, not his best season ever,

* This question isnt only about Sneijder, its for any miedfielder like him that maybe come this summer.

He's worth more than 30 million pounds. The fee would be a bargain, the salary fair market price. I have a very high opinion of young Wesley (high enough to refer to him by his first name and call him "young", as if he were my protege) and would be over the moon to see him in Chelsea blue.

Other than the purchase of Sneijder or Modric, i think any other rumoured signings are just impulse buying. We don't need Lukaku, Neymar,or Alexis Sanchez.. We have Drogba, Torres, Sturridge, Anelka, and Kalou.. If we were to sell Anelka and Kalou i would only consider buying a reserve type striker or right winger..

When our dip in form began in January I said that a signing such as Wesley would be like a shot of life into the squad. It's a bit disappointing that he wont be considered our very own product though. I want to see Sneijder here over Modric and Nasri, but what I would like to see even more is one of the other 2 targets walk into the bridge and reach their highest potential under our progression. Sneijder is already the finished product, but Nasri and Modric could become icons for the club if they flourish under Hiddinks reign.

When our dip in form began in January I said that a signing such as Wesley would be like a shot of life into the squad. It's a bit disappointing that he wont be considered our very own product though. I want to see Sneijder here over Modric and Nasri, but what I would like to see even more is one of the other 2 targets walk into the bridge and reach their highest potential under our progression. Sneijder is already the finished product, but Nasri and Modric could become icons for the club if they flourish under Hiddinks reign.

Other than the purchase of Sneijder or Modric, i think any other rumoured signings are just impulse buying. We don't need Lukaku, Neymar,or Alexis Sanchez.. We have Drogba, Torres, Sturridge, Anelka, and Kalou.. If we were to sell Anelka and Kalou i would only consider buying a reserve type striker or right winger..

You might be right there, but i still wouldnt mind Neymar playing on our side. His a great prospect, that can give you a lot this days with his amazing skills

and not to mention the future. BUT this isnt a must buy , i can agree with you on that.

A lot of money wants

I am disagree. Neymar and Sanchez aren't impulse buyings. They both play on the wing, and we all know how great Anelka and Kalou are when playing on the wing. A winger is a much needed buy, so they wouldn't be a fantasy as Lukaku.

I am disagree. Neymar and Sanchez aren't impulse buyings. They both play on the wing, and we all know how great Anelka and Kalou are when playing on the wing. A winger is a much needed buy, so they wouldn't be a fantasy as Lukaku.

Exactly !

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You