Wesley Sneijder

Milan

Who wouldn't want Wesley Sneijder? He is no doubt one of the best for his position. Fantastic midfielder.

There would go the credit card again. My daughter loves the little bald man. His free kicks are sheer genius not that that's all he's about.

• Replies 970
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm surprised you all rate Sneijder so much. Good player no doubt but very overrated it seems. He isn't anywhere near as creative or a dominant playmaker as people suggest. He is a poor mans Lampard in my opinion. We can do much better i.e. somebody younger, costs less with far more potential.

I'm surprised you all rate Sneijder so much. Good player no doubt but very overrated it seems. He isn't anywhere near as creative or a dominant playmaker as people suggest. He is a poor mans Lampard in my opinion. We can do much better i.e. somebody younger, costs less with far more potential.

Nope my friend, Sneijder is a pure fucking quality...

Sneijder owned our midfield when we faced Inter last season. He was instrumental for them under Mourinho, and then he went on and played an excellent world cup. I wouldn't say he was overrated!

if we do sign a player like sneijder, i think we'll sign someone who dosen't mind being understudy to Lampard for a couple of seasons, can't see Sneijder willing to do that, although would be great to have him here.

Already a topic on Sneijder!!!!

And I'd prefer Hamsik <_<

Sorry,didn't see this topic.

Sneijder is 26,so is Torres.They could really be great,something like Wise-Zola.We don't need forwards,maybe just one winger because we have great players from the academy.

Wingers should really be our priority. Sanchez, Hazard, Hulk and Neymar are all targeted by big clubs and if we lose them we're screwed. There are always Hamsik, Pastore, Dzagoev, Ganso and Sneijder out there to get.

• 2 months later...
Hoddle says: "Chelsea keep coming closer to winning the Champions League, they have been consistently reaching semi-finals, but right now the squad is lacking a creative element in midfield, to open the door.

"I feel they have a good strike force, and I do believe that Fernando Torres will come good, but it is not easy for him without chances being laid on by a creative midfield.

"Someone like Wesley Sneijder comes to mind, the big clubs here are chasing him, but he is the kind of player Chelsea need and they need a couple like him.

"At the moment they are too predictable in midfield, and to go to the next level they need much more creativity in midfield, but Chelsea will appreciate there are not many of that highest quality around these days, and the few that are are being chased by the elite clubs."

Glenn Hoddle hitting the nail on the head.

As far as the creative midfielder side is concerned i want us to unleash Josh but Snejder does sound tempting i must say just as long as we dont end up bringing in his unfit pal currently resident in north london.

As far as the creative midfielder side is concerned i want us to unleash Josh but Snejder does sound tempting i must say just as long as we dont end up bringing in his unfit pal currently resident in north london.

Just Tempting mate, he among the best that you have out there. Really exceptionally! And i bet every penny that he would bring in a revolution. And i also believe that someone like Josh can learn so much from him. But somehow i dont think he would land up with us, if he moves to England it would be OT :(

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You