Wesley Sneijder

Milan

Every manager makes transfer market failures, name me 1 who hasnt?

But Mourinho every fucking season had stupid signings. You cant deby it.

1 - Kezman, Jarozik.

2 - Del Honor, Maniche

3- Boulahourz

And these were players who stayed for only one season or 6 months, and left for half of the price We paid.

And there are those who stayed longer and never become great players here, like Kalou and Philips, not to mention the players he allowed to leave, like Parker, Duff, Diarra, Glen Jonson, Robben, Thiago...

And he were always demanding new players.

Not to say he was awful, but people forgot the many bad things he did when he was in charge.

Mourinho at Chelsea no more, please. Thanks.

• Replies 970
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 - Kezman, Jarozik.

2 - Del Honor, Maniche

3- Boulahourz

And these were players who stayed for only one season or 6 months, and left for half of the price We paid.

And there are those who stayed longer and never become great players here, like Kalou and Philips, not to mention the players he allowed to leave, like Parker, Duff, Diarra, Glen Jonson, Robben, Thiago...

Not to say he was awful, but people forgot the many bad things he did when he was in charge.

Agree with all of that apart from Glen Johnson, he was never that good and we were right to get rid of him, he's proving at Liverpool how inept his defending is and in his last Chelsea game he got ass raped by Oliver Kapo doh.gif

Jose's good thing's overdo the bad but he did make some mistakes, especially in the 06/07 season i still to this day kick myself about ending that season with 6 consecutive draws (especially the one's against Newcastle and Bolton).

Important note:

Mikel and big games just don't go together.

He can play against Bolton,Stoke,Birmingham etc.In those games we need someone to keep the ball,play some simple passes and to be calm.Ancelotti used him in that position when Essien was injured,but in big games he never performed(this season:Liverpool home,ManU away-matches that i can think of right now).It was always going to be Bison over him.My point is:if it comes down to selling one of them,I'd chose Obi.

___________Essien__________

_____Ramires____Sneijder_____

___________Essien__________

____Sneijder____Lamps_______

_____Ramires___McEachran___

_______Sneijder/Lamps_______

We can always rotate Lamps and Wesley in that position to keep everyone fresh.We can even use the two of them together.Frank as a scoring midfielder and Sneijder as a typical playmaker.

Strangely enough a few of his best games have come against Man utd and Liverpool. I remembered Andy gray having a wank fest over him 3 seasons ago during his post match analysis on the game against the scummies where he had schoies and carrick in his pocket. In addition to that, mikel has only missed about 1 or 2 big games in the last 4 seasons when fit. if that alone doesn't disprove your assertion then nothing will.

1 - Kezman, Jarozik.

2 - Del Honor, Maniche

3- Boulahourz

IF only we had got a Brazillian manager ,,,,ohhhhhhhhhh

And Mikel must go. Essien must stay.

I did not know that there were people who consider Mikel a good player until I visited this forum for the first time.

Mourinho, Hiddink and Ancelotti vs Henrique. I know whose opinion(s) about a player I value more.

When did Mourinho prefer Mikel to Essien? :carlo:

erm never? I hope Essien finds his lost form again. What's with all the talk with some of our midfielders leaving? We need to strengthen our midfield, not weaken it.

When did Mourinho prefer Mikel to Essien? :carlo:

Who made that assertion. You must have made that up yourself.

The FACT that Mikel has been used consistently by Mourinho,Guus and Ancelotti (3 world class managers) is a testament to his quality. perhaps henrique and other anti mikel knows something these managers don't ;)

Who made that assertion. You must have made that up yourself.

The FACT that Mikel has been used consistently by Mourinho,Guus and Ancelotti (3 world class managers) is a testament to his quality. perhaps henrique and other anti mikel knows something these managers don't ;)

Oh, I misunderstood you :yes:

You discovered it too late.

"God is Brazilian" one of most popular phrases in this country.

Mourinho could be one of the greatest ever, shame that God wasnt kind with him and choose him to be a portuguese.

Thats why I dont like Mourinho's character and boring football, because the poor man is from Portugal, If he could only speaks the portuguese with the proper accent ( brazilian accent, off course).

all that explains why you are so misguided not to say deluded...even your coffee is inferior

Strangely enough a few of his best games have come against Man utd and Liverpool. I remembered Andy gray having a wank fest over him 3 seasons ago during his post match analysis on the game against the scummies where he had schoies and carrick in his pocket. In addition to that, mikel has only missed about 1 or 2 big games in the last 4 seasons when fit. if that alone doesn't disprove your assertion then nothing will.

Ok.Let's say you're right and I'm wrong.Then,my questions would be:

1.Why does he get substituted almost every match(especially big matches) when we are down at half time ?

2.Why does every single manager at Chelsea play Essien(if fit) over him in those matches ?

3.Why does he get so many bookings in big games(Liverpool home this season,remember the yellow card after just 20 seconds) and make other players nervous ?

Just to make things clear,he is a good player and a decent holding midfielder/DMF(already mentioned his good sides in my other post),but in this system he is not my first choice for that position.carloeyebrow.jpeg

(Since we're still talking abt Mikel in the Sneijder topic whistling.gif)

I always felt it was weird that Mikel plays holding mid for us, when he plays/used to play a no. 10 role for Nigeria. He could have been used in the position behind two strikers when Carlo was trying the failed diamond formation. Think about it: quick short passes, and can hold the ball great with his strength. Cant shoot for nuts though....

Ok.Let's say you're right and I'm wrong.Then,my questions would be:

1.Why does he get substituted almost every match(especially big matches) when we are down at half time ?

2.Why does every single manager at Chelsea play Essien(if fit) over him in those matches ?

3.Why does he get so many bookings in big games(Liverpool home this season,remember the yellow card after just 20 seconds) and make other players nervous ?

Just to make things clear,he is a good player and a decent holding midfielder/DMF(already mentioned his good sides in my other post),but in this system he is not my first choice for that position.carloeyebrow.jpeg

1-Because that's the most tactically wise thing to do in such a situation. when you are down, you need to score goals and to achieve that objective requires attacking minded players hence mikel, a defensive midfielder gets sacrificed for an attacking midfielder/winger or striker. that's the same reason why managers bring on DM's when the team is leading to keep things tight, protect the lead and secure a victory.

2- No Every single manager at Chelsea has played both players. it's usually Essien and Lamaprd in the midfield with Mikel obi in the holding role. do you care to reference the matches (big or small) where Mikel has been dropped to the bench to accommodate essien when both players were fit.

3- Viera and Roy Keane are well renowned for their reckless tendencies yet they are considered as some of the best DM's/players in premier league's history. By default DM's are suppose to make more tackles than any other players on the pitch bar defenders which increases their chances of copping yellow and red cards.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You