Man Utd vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The difference between us and other teams in regard to Rooney is that Alex and JT won't leave him unmarked in the box.

Talking about Drogba and Anelka, if its one on t'other, it HAS to be Drogba. Yes, we probably are more fluid when Anelka plays, but this is Old Trafford. We are probably not going to get the chance to play some of the lovely stuff that we played on the ground yesterday. Its going to be physical with Fletcher and Carrick in the midfield, which is why Ballack will probably get the nod over Deco.

We wont carve them open like we did Villa, and chances will probably be few and far between. And, to be honest, i'd much rather those chances fall to Didier than Nico.

Yeh no way expecting a 7-1 win..but hope if do sadly loose its not by a stupid scoreline like we have in the past..3-0..2-0 crap like that

Sick of hearing from the press how great Man U are.Yeh they won 4-0 but against Bolton! We won 7-1 against a team competing for 4th.So hopfully we'll win and shut them up..and I want a nice Easter at my nans rather then us all sitting there in a 'ahhh wtf' sort of way

i reckon ballack will start even though we all know he shouldnt. deco was amazing today and i think that we should just change drogba for anelka and ivan for paulo if he is fit. anelka wont be able to do anything against ferdinand and vidic where as drogba will bully them into scoring an own goal for usdrunk.gif

It would certainly make my Easter us winning and having the satisfaction of seeing the glum faces of the Manure fans at losing, otherwise it's going to be a long and weary trip home, feeling gutted knowing that they've got one over on us and knowing that they've almost certainly clinched the title by beating us. Just shudder to think that it might happen. As Laylabelle says hope that the team that beat Villa and Pompey turn up.

I doubt Ancelloti would change the formation or midfield. The midfield is working like a well oiled machine. Deco spraying the passes Lampard making his run ins in the box and Mikel doing the dirty job. I'd still keep Joe Cole on the right wing as we seem to be playing well with wingers and a striker.

------------------------------Cech----------------------------

---Ivanovic---------------Alex-----Terry---------------Zirkov

-----------------------Mikel-----------Deco----------------------

---------------------------Lampard------------------------------

Joe Cole-----------------Drogba------------------------Malouda

Subs: Anelka, Kalou, Ballack, Van Anholt, Sturrdige, Turnbull, Bruma.

i guess .... putting drogba on the bench and playing anelka was a mastermind move by carlo...... now drogba knows what he has to do to keep his name in the start up line ......

i expect from him .... better attitude - more effort - more concentration - less selfishness ........

i hope that will happen and he will be literally unstoppable .....

We will probably win this game i think we will create a game plan to stop rooney and then they will have no options going forward. Valencia can cross the ball all he wants we will header them out again, i can see lampard scoring a screamer and drogba scoring a free kick ! Chelsea 2-0 man utd !

Yeah that will be good for us, our squad is motivated now and going OT doesn't matter, it doesn't matter, home or away we have to bring the game to them, expose their right back which should be easy considering Malouda is among the world elite at the moment lol

liverpool will be a threat, in fact we will probably lose or draw to them.

not just you but there's too much negativaty here on this thread, Lamps has rediscovered his form just at the right time and FloMo has reinvented his self, after the last 2 results the football has been sublime, it's time for the other teams to worry not us.

i've got a good feeling about this one we're gonna win 4-2 blue%20scalf.gif

and come on no more we'll blow it against the bin dippers, we're gonig to win our remaining 6 games and...............

CHAMPIONSemo5.gif

regards: JBD

An extremely important game, especially for the confidence of one of those teams. The following games are extremely important too though. I'd hate to win against Manure and then lose the title due to some doggy result. We still have to play at Lane and Anfield, however look at them - away games with Rovers, Man City and Sunderland, Spurs at home...they are never easy to play. The same here.

Oh dear, how fucking tight this is going to be. Hopefully we will have the form we had in November and finish the league in some style. Come on Chelsea!

If we win this game I'll be the happiest person on the planet.

3 points at Old Trafford would be a very nice birthday present, thanks Carlo.

happy bday mate, I hope we get the result!

and @ term, I know it's wrong to write off liverpool as a threat but If we can rediscover our form and get a solid win vs. Man utd I wouldn't be too worried.