Man Utd vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep Layla, we won. That made my day lol

I have to say that our fans were fucking brilliant today, what a atmosphere they made. And Ray helped them, as we could see lol. Great job there.

What a great match for the boys in blue. We went to Old Trafford and played an English League team for a half. Then when the real Man U showed up, played just enough defense to stop them, and a brilliant sub bore fruit in just a few minutes with Drogba's class (and completely onside emo6.gif) goal.

KTBFFH! blue%20scalf.gif

Thanks, but I more ment something with a close up on his handball!

These are the standard replays wich i also found, it looks like he steers the ball with his arms.

But during the match there was a shot from the goalline of Cech or something from wich you could see it much better!

Fantastic tactics by Ancellotti -worked well. Also when you think we had Essien, Ashley Cole, Carvalho missing.

Word up for ref as well -had most spot on -missed some of the bleeding obvious, but let the game flow for the first fifteen, twenty minutes when he could have quite easily stopped for loads of fouls. (Who'd be a ref getting £500 for that, when some of teh players get £100 000 for near enough one game !??)

Loads of Asian, Chinese plastic Manc fans with Norwich scarves giving bitter wanker signs -love it. Even Rooney fucked off early....

What a fucking day. I watched it down my local with a manc mate of mine. Totally lost it when Drogba scored. ha ha!! Then macheda decided to punch one in and i felt sick for the rest of the game. We got over the line though. We have to go on and win it now. Come on the Chels!!!

I was a little worried when I sat down to watch the game and the US ESPN broadcast started with the US soccer commentator (notice the wording there) and I almost began to cry (I did have to be censored.gif because my children were in the room). They completely suck when it comes to covering football and should be banned from covering any game that does not involve an american team. I am completely serious about this. ... of course the should just be banned but yeah that won't happen. Maybe I can sneak in to ESPN with some duct tape... you know what they say "silence maybe golden but duct tape is silver"

Anyway my fears were alleviated when they switched to the British broadcast as the game started!! thank goodness because they don't talk over the entire game about useless non-related football crap!!

The game was awesome!! I loved it but did log in earlier because we have guests and watched it on the DVR.

Missed the chat tho!! Love the comments as the game goes...

Hope y'all had fun celebrating!!

What is more is that our fans totally outsung Old Trafford... and that was just Ray by himself!

Yep. OT gets very, very loud when it wants to be, but that's only at 5/6 occasions throughout the 90 minutes. Bouncy's were great + celebrations after final whistle.

Not long back and it has to be one of the best away days I've done.

Complete mayhem in our end and probably the best rendition of celery I've ever heard/been part of! blue%20scalf.gif

Yes it was a good away day and has made my Easter us winning. I was near the front, and I turned round and saw these sticks of Celery flying through the air, just brilliant. :delight: