Man Utd vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

Carlo just had a press conference so in about an hour news will surface regarding Drogba and Co

I also hear that Ashley Cole will be back before Essien

Fucking Ghana ruined him for us. if he never played that game and played the next he might have been fine

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep forgetting if we loose Man U go 4? Clear.Keep thinking about Arsenal creeping up

Keep thinking its tommrow ahhh!Confusion!

Sad news about Essien we've defintly missed him a lot!

Edited by Laylabelle

Ancelotti's confirmed Drogba's fit, don't worry about it ceaserblues

yep BL, already read the news in cfc.com ,,,

anw i will watch this game with my friends in cafe,the last time we watch together was....Chelsea vs Mu back in november ,JT scoredlaugh.gif

really can't wait 4 saturday !woo.gif

Not long now, early night for me tomorrow so I can set of early to get the coach at 6am Saturday.

I think Carlo will play these players (back 4 will remain the same as for Villa, confirmed on Chelseafc.com). Would the rest of the formation work? I think I've got the positions right, please correct me if I haven't.

Cech

Paulo Ferreira

Alex

John Terry

Zhirkov

Lampard

Joey Cole

Malouda

Mikel

Anelka

Drogba

If we win, Man Utd cant moan about Rooney not being fit because we've been without Essien and Ashley Cole who are huge and also Bosingwa's attacking threat from the right side has been missed all season in some games where he may be more suited than ivanovic. Oh and yeah that'd just a few of our like dozzen injury set backs this season. The premiership isn't necessarily the best starting 11 winning it, its who has the best squad and the less injuries. Survival of fittest, no excuses. Last season we were without Drogba for like 2 thirds of the season. Shit happens, deal with it.

We're due a season where we have few injury problems and we just clean up and win the league by 10 points. I thoroughly believe that we have the best squad when everyone's fully fit and i have no doubts what so ever that we'd be top of the prem and still in the UCL if Ashley Cole and Essien were fit all season but hey..... Shit happens.

We have 6 league games left, 6 games to win the league, it's in our hands.

Well said Ollie, but manure fans won't understand that concept. I will continue to expect a lot of whining, it'll make my day if Didier can net a few goals against them.

Considering the injuries to Rooney at Man Ure, And Cesc at the arse, This is a huge chance for us, Huge. Three points are an absolute must. On days gone by, Old Trafford used to be a very happy hunting ground for us, not so in recent years but we are in good form, very good form.thumbsup.gif

Absolutely bricking this game already. Going to be tough even with Rooney out, and they are obviously going to look to exploit our full backs and get Nani/Valencia running at Paulo and Yuri. However, they'll be just as worried about Zhirkov and Malouda bombing past Neville. Its a shame that Ivanovic hasnt made it and its vital that Nico or Joe and Malouda get back to help.

However, JT and Alex should have an easier game tomorrow keeping Berbatov quiet rather than Rooney and with the back four + Mikel, i'm confident of keeping them out. Had this game been last season, and we'd seen Tevez, Ronaldo and Rooney all out; we'd be supremely confident.

Take the game to them Chels.

Cech

Ferreira Terry Alex Zhirkov

Ballack Mikel Lampard

Anelka/J.Cole Drogba Malouda