Man Utd vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

even when you take into consideration our record against the big 3 this season i still think this is too close to call. They are still strong without rooney and when it gets to this stage of the season we never get the luck in which always seems to fall to them.

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeh they're loss last night doesnt fill me with confidence.No Rooney a little but still annoying players on that side who do the whole aint scored for ages then against us bam...Park Scholes blah blah.

But yeh agree hopfully Carlo has looked for weak spots and hopfully those be exposed in this game as well.And us not so exposed and pass the ball to the right team!

Eeeeeeeek!! This weeks going quick

guys plzz.....any updates on brana and bison!!!!!!!!i heard a rumor from a frnd of mine in london that essien might get a nod!!!!!!!!blue%20scalf.gif

Taken from Physioroom.com

R Carvalho......Ankle/Foot Injury.............25th Apr 10

B Ivanovic......MCL Knee Ligament Injury......25th Apr 10

H Hilario.......Groin/Pelvis Injury...........3rd Apr 10

A Cole..........Ankle/Foot Injury.............25th Apr 10

M Essien........MCL Knee Ligament Injury......25th Apr 10

J Bosingwa......Knee Injury...................Jul 10

Just saw a bit of Chelsea TV; they said Ivanovic possibly could be fit for saturday :o ! They will ask CA about the matter later. That would be even more good news for Chelsea :delight:

Edited by Blueboy

There is one factor that in my mind, will decide the game for us if we use it properly. With Flo playing the way he has been, and even scoring, he can absolutely rip Gary Neville apart. It may not have been noticeable, but Ribery was often flying past Neville. Neville was getting help from Park on the right, but Ribery was still able to create a decent amount of space. In our last big game, the players admittedly said that we were guilty of playing too many long balls up to DD (Inter). With our revitalized attack, as evident in our 7-1 thrashing of Villa, the width that we lacked, especially in the Inter game, seems to be there. In my eyes, Joe had his best game of the season against Villa, flanking the right with great effect. Evra is very very good, though, and can get back quickly. However, the other side is where we will win the game. Instead of Lamps and Ballack chucking the ball up for DD the whole game, we need to build in attack with more possession, spread the ball out to Flo like we have been, and let him create the chances for DD, Lamps, and even himself to score.

Sorry to ruin the party mood, but they do have other players :lol:

Exactly.Rooney not starting doesnt make me happy at all just one little less problem.They still have many gits out there who havent scored for yonks but will to piss us off! Stupid question is Owen injured?If not expect him to score! Or bloody Giggs..he'll come out of retirement and score.Or Scholes.Maybe with his hand but cause we have Mike Dean as a ref he'll let it stay.

Then hopfully we'll score and volia :D

Then again like you said 11 mins of 3 mins added time..they'll score..after we've had about 4 dissallowed for no reason whats so ever

And Park he's another one!! Hopfully we wont score an OG that just round it all up!

And Sky showing this in 3D god close up of Fergie give small kiddies nightmares espically if it looks like he's coming out the screen!

Edited by Laylabelle

I think that we shouldn't underestimate Manure. OK Rooney will most definitely be out for Saturday, but they have proved that they can secure a comfortable win with out him, you only need to look at the win against Bolton 4-0. Same with us really and Drogba we proved it on Saturday 7-1. Just believe that we have to have the right mentality and show that we are now serious about winning the title and don't drop any points from now on.