Man Utd vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus thought this one was miles away.Trying to think postivley but the way we've been playing away.Can see us dropping points.They're playing pretty damn well.Us on the other hand...

But hopfully they'll pull it out the bag and then can go round my nans Sunday and everyone be lalal rather then grrr 'wtf was that' and so on...cant see it though.

Rooney to put the final nail in the coffin, most likely.

But if we go there and beat the fuckers, it'll make me just as angry as it will happy. How can we go to places like Arsenal and Porto and put in some great away performances, then go to Blackburn and be, quite simply, shit? It's so frustrating.

Yeh!!! And just make you think why couldnt we play like that one that day so on and on on.We're so inconsistent its frustating

We win this all the one up to this one and this one..god.Run up and down the bloody road!

In 3D apprantly so already a horror show for anyone watching with Fergies face filling the screen.Being even more so watching us loose in 3D.

Yeh!!! And just make you think why couldnt we play like that one that day so on and on on.We're so inconsistent its frustating

We win this all the one up to this one and this one..god.Run up and down the bloody road!

In 3D apprantly so already a horror show for anyone watching with Fergies face filling the screen.Being even more so watching us loose in 3D.

will you be dressed ....or naked shouting EUREKA????/

Won't be able to watch this one live as it's on my daughters first birthday and we will be at the zoo....

Not sure if thats a good or a bad thing. It might take your mind off it but on the other hand you might be shitting yourself the whole time! lol!

I'm watching it with a manc mate of mine down my local! gonna be torture!

I will be there, that's if I get to the coach which departs SB at 6am, ouch lol. I'm glad i'm on the caoch as it looks more and more likely that there is going to be a train strike that day.