Man Utd vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

I think scum be a threat mainly as they're aiming for 4th..which seems weird seeing as really or thought so at first anyway that game at Anfield be against two teams trying for the title rather then one.

Oooo heres hoping we do win then!Esp being an early kick off as well want the rest of your bday being more wooo rather then slightly ahh what the hell happened there!

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i guess .... putting drogba on the bench and playing anelka was a mastermind move by carlo...... now drogba knows what he has to do to keep his name in the start up line ......

i expect from him .... better attitude - more effort - more concentration - less selfishness ........

i hope that will happen and he will be literally unstoppable .....

Drogba did not play vs Villa because he had a minor injury. Not because he has attitude problems. I also fail to see how Drogba is a selfish player.

happy bday mate, I hope we get the result!

and @ term, I know it's wrong to write off liverpool as a threat but If we can rediscover our form and get a solid win vs. Man utd I wouldn't be too worried.

if the result isnt vital to the scousers ..they might just surrender to fuck manurewhistling.gif

Anelka to score? Don't count on it, Van Der Sar is too quality a keeper to not save an Anelka shot at the moment I think.

We'll have to catch him off his guard, best would be with a cross to draw out 2 CB's and leave a RB to defend a bullet header whistling.gif

Ive got a great feeling about this game, the 3-3 and 3-0 win there in 2000/2001 and 2001/2002 were both early Saturday kick offs i remember and also i think we're due to fuck them up in some way to cost them something big. I really think that we'll have more desire, we'll be fresher and we'll be so determined. If we win this, it will be a huge step to winning the league imo and then i'd back us to win at WHL and get something from Anfield too. Surely we wanna win this game more than they do. Also.... No1 ever wins the league 4 times in a row.

We're gonna do them there, gonna go down the pub n watch that. Can't wait!

Edited by OllieCFC

Mike Dean is the ref so I hope the guys won't be hoping fair decisions will be given to us.

Was hoping that was April fools...He was awful on Sunday for Blackburn Burnley..and yet...arg!!! No chance of us getting any decisons

And yeh clean sheet..be nice but doubful.If we do concede one hopfully be near the beginning rather then right at the end.If we concede at the end may have to scream a lot

Edited by Laylabelle