Stevan Jovetic

the wes

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zlatan, Rooney and Suarez are still options on paper. Just get one of them.

Will get same old protest from people on here:

Ibra: old, mercenary, ego

Rooney: Shit, past it, cunt, fat, money grabbing cunt

Suarez: cunt(which I sort of agree), ungrateful, controversial and other blah blah blah

It isn't time for pressing the panic button yet as the window is still open for some time, but regardless of that we need a top striker IMO. I'm worried about Torres and Ba, not so much with Lukaku but I think we need to get rid of Ba and bring in a Rooney or dare I say it Suarez.

And with that, City have spent nearly £100m this window. Incredible for a squad that was ALREADY the highest paid/most expensive.

Their 4th choice striker may be as good or better than our 1st choice one.

That's one hell of a team Manchester City are building there. Fernandinho, Navas and Jovetic are all quality additions to their side, although they could have done even better in the market. Replacing Tevez with Negredo wasn't the brightest of moves and letting go of Balotelli wasn't great either.

Well, everybody seems to upgrade, but Chelsea are stuck with an unproven Lukaku & two duds.

What´s going on, lately ? Are Chelsea not going to buy anyone ?

Have you been living under a rock over the past day or so? Haven't you seen the Rooney news?

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You