Stevan Jovetic

the wes

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/8741480/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Fiorentina have confirmed that forward Stevan Jovetic "wants a new experience" and that the club will do all they can to help him.

Jovetic is currently valued at €30m and has been linked in recent months to Juventus, Manchester City, Chelsea and Paris Saint-Germain.

Sandro Mencucci, the club's general manager, said: "Jovetic wants a new experience and we'll try to make him happy, but only if a suitable offer comes in."

Mencucci went on to say that midfielder Adem Ljajic is likely to remain at the club.

He added: "We want to renew Ljajic's contract and will see how that negotiation process evolves."

Fiorentina just missed out on a Champions League spot but Menucci is confident his side will qualify for the tournament next season.

When I first started watching him I thought he was like Baggio but not as good of a finisher. I thought he was best as a 2nd-striker, making little dribbles and getting the ball to a main finisher.

This season he's changed my mind. Now he's more like a Batistuta who can dribble really well. He's grown into a really consistent and excellent finisher.

I've no idea if he'd work as a poacher-type player in our 4-2-3-1 however as despite his decent height he's not all that strong at all and offers nothing in terms of defence when needed.

Isn't as good as Cavani, but is younger and cheaper as well. 25m is still too much for him I think. No way Juventus pays that much. Never really been prolific.

Would welcome Jovetic in a heartbeat but is he a prolific goalscorer?? I'm not too sure! Do we need a prolific goalscorer? I'm not too sure!

We just need a vast improvement on Torres and Ba. Jovetic is definitely that. He has shades of Del Piero, Batistuta and Inzaghi in his game. Who wouldn't embrace that kind of a player here!?!

Would welcome Jovetic in a heartbeat but is he a prolific goalscorer?? I'm not too sure! Do we need a prolific goalscorer? I'm not too sure!

We just need a vast improvement on Torres and Ba. Jovetic is definitely that. He has shades of Del Piero, Batistuta and Inzaghi in his game. Who wouldn't embrace that kind of a player here!?!

Myself. We need to sign a top striker or bring Lukaku back. No more wasted money in strikers, please.

Would love some sort of deal involving Torres (if only he took the hint!).

To be honest if we brought Jovetic and Schurlle, alongside recalling Lukaku, and managed to sell Torres and Marin, we would have improved our attack multiple times over and not spent shit loads in doing so.

Moses, Oscar, Hazard, Mata, Schurlle, Jovetic, Ba and Lukaku vying for those front four places would give us a blend of raw pace and dynamism, pure creativity and brute strength. The options and versatility would be immense and with the exception of Ba all would be 25 or younger!

Read on sky sport the fiorentina president wants 30mil cash, I think that is way too much.. Juve not willing to pay it a doubt arsenal will so most likley he will stay.. Unless fiorentina accept less money!

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You