Stevan Jovetic

the wes

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He will play on their left hand side and will alternate with Aguero and Silva IMO.

Aguero

Jovetic - Silva - Navas

Y. Toure - Fernandinho

Clichy - Kompany - Nastasic - Zabaleta

Hart

Not bad.

I think Silva will play on the wings still. Jovetic either uptop or as a second striker effectively.

City have replaced egoistic players with players who were desperate to move to top clubs and that could be a plus for them if they work hard. They can also play 4-3-3 now which I reckon that Txiki and Sariano ex-Barca cunts want.

That side Skipper posted does look insane to be fair.

Great defense, immense central midfield, top class attacking midfield, and a world class striker.

Still think City will be our bogey side. That is unless we make those two additions I mentioned above. If the season started tomorrow without us making any more signings I think we'd still be behind City slightly. Roo loves playing against them though and I'd love to see De Rossi own Yaya. :)

We add Rooney and DDR and I think we'll be seeing one hell of a 3 way title race.

Also may see 3 english sides make very deep CL runs.

Pellegrini has a superb record in Europe so I wouldn't be surprised if City make it to the last 16 in the CL at least with these new additions.

Anyway based on what you said I pretty much agree, if we get Rooney and another DM to fill the void Romeu left to compete with Mikel (if its not De Rossi then Gustavo would be a good back up) then we'd have a very much complete squad and competition in every place. The title race could be very good this year along with Champions League but I feel we'll see Bayern in the final again.

I realy dont see City's new side as "insane" or anything like that. It will sound harsh but thats realy what i think about their squad... first, for me their only real addition in quality is Fernandinho. Jovetic is very talented but he isnt a 30m player for me, and i think it will take time for him to get to his Seria A level (and btw he didnt have a good season), Tevez right now is the better player, for PL at least. Navas isnt a starting player for this level, and Silva is overrated, i easily see him going to another poor season like the last one. I dont know, i thought CIty are going to have a better transfer window than that. Negredo, Navas, Jovetic, Fernandinho is just not that frightening when you look at what other teams in Europe are doing.

I think PSG built a far better side, and i think our side will look better if we'll sign Rooney and DDR.

I realy dont see City's new side as "insane" or anything like that. It will sound harsh but thats realy what i think about their squad... first, for me their only real addition in quality is Fernandinho. Jovetic is very talented but he isnt a 30m player for me, and i think it will take time for him to get to his Seria A level (and btw he didnt have a good season), Tevez right now is the better player, for PL at least. Navas isnt a starting player for this level, and Silva is overrated, i easily see him going to another poor season like the last one. I dont know, i thought CIty are going to have a better transfer window than that. Negredo, Navas, Jovetic, Fernandinho is just not that frightening when you look at what other teams in Europe are doing.

I think PSG built a far better side, and i think our side will look better if we'll sign Rooney and DDR.

May I remind you how they kicked our ass last season?

Add Navas and Fernandinho...

:noexpression:

I don't rate Jovetic very highly and feel he's been grossly overhyped. Fernandinho I feel will be great for them and make their midfield even more formidable. Navas is the one who I think will surprise everyone. If he settles nicely I think he'll be a real handful for most teams.

Their back 4 is probably the best in the league. Also can't see Aguero having another down year.

City are the team to beat currently.

Thats just my opinion about those players. No i dont think Navas is that good and Negredo+Jovetic<Balo+Tevez.

yuvala, may I remind you that now we have a real manager, and its Jose? and i said IF we'll get our players (Roo and DDR or someone else).

Thats just my opinion about those players. No i dont think Navas is that good and Negredo+Jovetic<Balo+Tevez.

yuvala, may I remind you that now we have a real manager, and its Jose? and i said IF we'll get our players (Roo and DDR or someone else).

Thats true, but still they had a better squad IMO.

If we do get Rooney and DDR then yea they should look out.

Thats true, but still they had a better squad IMO.

I think too, but i dont think they made any real progress except bringing Fernandinho. Thats why we can imo pass them by bringing Rooney and DDR. If they would have got Isco and Cavani like they wanted it would have been alot harder.

dont get the fuss here. navas is mediocre and one-dimensional as hell. decent player, but nothing to be afraid of. fernandinho is really a good addition, but we still have to see how he adapts to EPL. negredo is worse than tevez and balotelli, so a clear downgrade. jovetic is decent, but still just a talent and quite injury-prone. so we'll have to wait and see. if we sing rooney+ de rossi, we clearly had the better summer.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You